Get similar jobs by email Register →
Manpower is currently recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Service Operator, to work a 12 month fixed term contract, on behalf of a successful company based in Stevenage.
As a Customer Service Operator you will be required to respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails as well as providing technical support to customers.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails.
* Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
* Provide technical support to customers.
* Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
* Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department
Key Skills and Requirements:
* Excellent spoken and written German and English
* Customer service experience, ideally in a contact centre environment with high call volume.
* Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
* A passion for sports.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
* Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the customer experience.
* A proven team player with a can do attitude.
* Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
* High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
The role is a 35 hour a week, mixed shifts to include days/evenings and weekends (between 9am-12am)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Help Desk French Speaker (m/f) – Immediate Entrance
In line with SELLBYTEL Group’s Technical Support and Service project, we are currently recruiting Customer Support Advisors to be part of an exciting new team, working...3 months ago
- German Speaking Telephone Interviewer Featured Job
Market Research Telephone Interviewers Required GDCC is a telephone research company which operates in London, Istanbul and Rotterdam and is one of the largest leaders...3 months ago
- German Speaking Telephone Interviewer
Market Research Telephone Interviewers Required GDCC is a telephone research company which operates in Istanbul, London and Rotterdam and is one of the largest leaders...3 months ago
- German speaking Networking Support – Netherlands
€20000 - 22000
Job Summary If you speak German and are Tech savvy then this could be the job for you. We are looking to place a German speaker in Boxtel, Netherlands. We feel that th...2 months ago
- German speaking Admin job for High Profile Insurance
€25000 - 50000
What are we looking for? We are currently looking for a go getter longing to work abroad: to work in Dublin Ireland, as we are looking to fill a German speaking admin ...3 months ago