Get similar jobs by email Register →
Manpower is currently recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Service Operator, to work a 12 month fixed term contract, on behalf of a successful company based in Stevenage.
As a Customer Service Operator you will be required to respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails as well as providing technical support to customers.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails.
* Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
* Provide technical support to customers.
* Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
* Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department
Key Skills and Requirements:
* Excellent spoken and written German and English
* Customer service experience, ideally in a contact centre environment with high call volume.
* Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
* A passion for sports.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
* Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the customer experience.
* A proven team player with a can do attitude.
* Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
* High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
The role is a 35 hour a week, mixed shifts to include days/evenings and weekends (between 9am-12am)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- GERMAN SPEAKING SERVICE DESK AGENT
€0 - 0
Design the perfect job for yourself, we are the platform. Our prestigious partner is a global leader in business and technology looking for you. Don’t waste time and d...3 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Consultant
Ringwood, United Kingdom
€19000 - 19000
Working Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week. Shifts generally rotate between Monday to Saturday, 8am to 4.30pm & 11.30am -8pm. It is critical that you are available to ...3 months ago
- IT Service Desk Representative with German language
€0 - 0
New Career Opportunity for IT Professionals with German New project is coming to Prague!! Are you looking for a new working opportunity in information technology where...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21900 - 24000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...3 days ago
- GERMAN speaking Customer Support Representative
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Proficiency in German is mandatory; Previous experience of/ or aptitude for Customer Service; Good organizational skills; A ...about 2 months ago