Get similar jobs by email Register →
Manpower is currently recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Service Operator, to work a 12 month fixed term contract, on behalf of a successful company based in Stevenage.
As a Customer Service Operator you will be required to respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails as well as providing technical support to customers.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails.
* Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
* Provide technical support to customers.
* Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
* Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department
Key Skills and Requirements:
* Excellent spoken and written German and English
* Customer service experience, ideally in a contact centre environment with high call volume.
* Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
* A passion for sports.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
* Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the customer experience.
* A proven team player with a can do attitude.
* Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
* High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
The role is a 35 hour a week, mixed shifts to include days/evenings and weekends (between 9am-12am)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Care Agents to Paris
€Basic salary + bonus per languages used & spoken + performance bonus, Private medical insurance, pension, lunch compensation
Are you a German speaker looking for a new challenge? We are currently looking for German Speaking Customer Care Agents to beautiful Paris! About the Position The agen...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Customer Services - Cork City
€22000 - 23000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...3 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Care Agent to Sunny Athens
€Attractive Salary, Bonuses, Relocation Package, Health Insurance etc.
Do you speak German and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural...about 1 month ago
- Danish Service Desk Specialist
€0 - 30000
Vi er på udkig efter dem, der ønsker at arbejde med teknisk support i Tallinn for en brancheførende IT-virksomhed. Ønsker du at bo og arbejde i en af Europas ældste by...27 days ago
- Swedish Service Desk Specialist
€0 - 0
1st Line Swedish Speaking IT Customer Support Specialist Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are seeking a 1st...about 1 month ago