Get similar jobs by email Register →
Manpower is currently recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Service Operator, to work a 12 month fixed term contract, on behalf of a successful company based in Stevenage.
As a Customer Service Operator you will be required to respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails as well as providing technical support to customers.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails.
* Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
* Provide technical support to customers.
* Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
* Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department
Key Skills and Requirements:
* Excellent spoken and written German and English
* Customer service experience, ideally in a contact centre environment with high call volume.
* Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
* A passion for sports.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
* Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the customer experience.
* A proven team player with a can do attitude.
* Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
* High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
The role is a 35 hour a week, mixed shifts to include days/evenings and weekends (between 9am-12am)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Service Desk Representative with German language
€0 - 0
New Career Opportunity for IT Professionals with German New project is coming to Prague!! Are you looking for a new working opportunity in information technology where...3 months ago
- Credit Controller - German Speaking
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Eac...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Stoke on Trent
€20000 - 20000
One of the worlds` leading online companies, is seeking a German Customer Service Advisor to support its expanding international customer base. The position is availab...5 months ago
- German speaking B2B Customer Service Representative Cork
€24000 - 28000 per annum + great benefits
Job Summary Calling all German speakers who fancy working in Cork, Ireland. Careertrotter has a new B2B German Customer Service job on offer where you can earn between...7 days ago