Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you looking to join a fast growing company that is changing the technology aspects in the financial markets?
Do you have a passion for new technology and customer service?
If this sounds like you, then we have your next challenge/opportunity waiting just for you!
About the client:
They are passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in the company with ambitions to support them in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
They are a diverse and fast-growing team with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. "Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact".
About the role:
The Customer Support team provides support to the merchants, making sure all of their questions are answered and problems are solved in a fast, accurate and friendly manner. The team works closely with the Product team to ensure the payment service reflects its customers’ needs. After all, a Product team that embraces feedback produces innovative products that blow customers away and that is exactly what we focus on.
The role is based in Malta, it is a full-time position, you would be working Monday-to-Sunday shift hours and you would report to the Support Manager.
In this role, you’ll have many opportunities to grow, whether you want to stay in a dispatch function, move into a first-line end-user function or become a team leader.
What you'll do:
- Provide quality support at one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
- Answer questions through phone, email and chat with customers and external stakeholders about the services, the company and payments in general
- Identify where improvements can be made and suggest how they can be implemented
Who you are:
- You are a positive and service-minded individual
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have 1-2 years experience working at a support centre or in a similar environment
- Experience in technical support is a bonus but not mandatory
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a natural when it comes to finding new solutions and opportunities while maintaining a detailed and structured approach
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Challenging, face paced and agile environment
- Possibilities to grow within the company
- Working hours are office hours, no shift work - Weekend shifts on rotation
- Breakfast, Monday lunches, Friday after work drinks and regular team events and activities
- Employees will be given a phone contract, the latest Iphone and Mcbook
- Salary review at the end of every year
- Relocation package
- Each year the company takes the employees on a trip abroad
Malta is a popular and attractive destination for those looking to combine career and sunshine. Accommodation is accessible and affordable, and it is a very safe country. In fact, according to Eurostat, Malta has only 0.3% criminal incidents per 1,000 inhabitants. And with 300 days of sunshine a year and English as one of the official languages of Malta, integration is not effortful. All health expenses in Malta are free and as long as you are employed in a company. Tax rates are low, leaving you with a nice net amount at the end of the month to spend on rooftop bars or savings.
If you feel like the job description described everything you are and everything you are looking for in a job, then apply now!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Customer Support Agent for a short-video social platform
€11000 - 17000
Customer Service Agent for a short video social platform in the sunny city of Lisbon About our client: Our client is a French company, world leader in the field of cus...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Agent - Netflix
€12000 - 16,00
With over 50 million subscribers Netflix has changed the way television shows & movies are watched in over 40 countries around the world. They have revolutionised the ...22 days ago
- Spanish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Cyprus!
€0 - 17000
We're looking for a Client Support Agent to support our client in sunny Cyprus! Position: Client Support Agent Department: Client Support Reports To: Head of Client Su...27 days ago
- German & French speaking Customer Service Agent to Valencia
€20000 - 26000
Always dreamed of living and working in Valencia? This is your ticket. Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, now looking for talent that spe...about 2 months ago
- German speaking Tourism customer support abroad
Are you a travel enthusiast and do you want to get to know new countries and cultures? Have you ever thought about a career abroad in tourism or customer service? Supp...about 2 months ago