Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Fujitsu Technology Solutions|
|Job Title||German speaking IT enthusiast|
|Salary||medical care, sport cards and other benefits|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Do you speak German and English?
Do you like computers?
It’s enough to start your career with us!
- often help your friends and family with computer issues?
- constantly fix and upgrade your PC?
- read a lot about new IT Solutions in your free time?
Would you like to…
- use your geek side at work?
- solve IT issues for users from the entire globe?
- use your language skills every day?
- be part of a multilingual and multicultural team?
- attractive financial conditions
- flexible working hours
- access to attractive learning programs
- Multisport/OK system cards
- private medical care
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Advisor with German
€17000 - 20000
Are you a motivated and open-minded person? Do you like supporting and advising people? Then this is your position: The Company. Our client is Europe’s leading indepen...5 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Technical Support Associate
€22000 - 24000
Job Description Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities • Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) • Clarify cu...2 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Rep - Limerick
€24000 - 25500 per annum
German speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Limerick, Ireland. For those with an affinity to help others and love that each day could bring somethin...16 days ago
- German speaking Customer Service Representative Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary: Calling all German Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Geman speaking job in Customer Service ready & waiting. Once you have a mini...17 days ago
- French speaking IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych5500 - Zlotych6000 per month
If you speak French and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, Poland. Keep readi...about 1 month ago