Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a German native speaker with a foundation in the digital or marketing field?
Are you nerd with an analytical mindset looking for a new challenge and a company to grow in?
Then we have the job for you!
Our client is building their first Digital Marketing Hub with their partner Artefact, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results.
As a pioneer in digital and data marketing’s innovation, Artefact works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
As a Junior Digital Marketing Consultant, based in Lisbon, you will join their new SEA team which provides the creation, management and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines.
- Main mission: Manage day to day SEA campaigns (mainly Ads) for one or two main accounts (top tier and global brands)
- Follow-up performances and budgets according to the client’s brief
- Optimization of bidding strategy
- Elaborate operational recommendations
- Elaborate reporting and analysis
- Presentation of the results
- Share and exchange your work with the SEA team
We are looking for
- Native German (Minimum C2/C1)
- Fluency in English B2 (minimum)
- We are looking for someone that has lived in Germany for at least 3 years and that knows and breathes the German culture
- You are a data nerd that loves playing with figures, you have an analytical mindset
- You have a master’s degree or bachelor’s in the digital or the marketing field (minimum bachelor's degree)
- You’re a team player with a work hard, play hard approach
- MS Office mastery (PPT, Excel)
- Excellent communication and synthesis skills (written & oral)
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus
- Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Mastery of Google Data Studio
- Professional experience counts as a plus (fresh graduates with no professional experience will also be considered)
- A three week training in Google and Artefact when starting the job
- Competitive salary (14 months salary) and additional performance bonus
- Trimestral bonus
- Meal allowance (tax free)
- Indefinite-term employment contract
- Working hours from Mo.-Fr. 09:00-18:00 (Flexible hours after some tenure)
- The opportunity to grow with the company from scratch
- Continuous on the job trainings to always develop your skills further
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a unique start-up project that is starting from scratch
- Relocation package: Flight will be refunded and housing support is offered for up to 6 months
- Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente)
Note *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
- German speaking Junior Digital Marketing Consultant - Portugal
Are you a German native speaker with a foundation in the digital or marketing field? Are you nerd with an analytical mindset looking for a new challenge and a company ...about 1 month ago
- German speaking Digital Marketing Consultant
You speak German and are you passionate about new technology and marketing? If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get thin...24 days ago
- Junior Digital Marketing Consultant (German)
€1392 gross/month x14
The Company. Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and ...about 2 months ago
- German speaking Brand Ambassador to Enschede!
Are you customer-oriented German speaker looking for an opportunity in The Netherlands? Then you are the Brand Ambassador we are looking for! Our client is one of the ...2 days ago