Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||German speaking Online Community Coordinator|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£28000 - £29000 per annum + +benefits|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
German Online Community Coordinator
£28-29K per year
A leading and successful company in the entertainment industry.
What you'll do:
- You will be managing the online channels to identify trends and updates.
- You will be expected to write outbound communications for your community, but also drive internal conversation around the product and needs of our audience.
- To be a key point of contact for territory marketing teams and Community/Social Media staff.
- Support and collaborate with your territory in different local projects or community sites such as territory specific social networks.
- Carry out regular online events and activities for the community with the support of the volunteers across community online channels.
- Work with community members in order to understand the community and work together.
- To curate content for the inclusion across multiple channels including the Forum, Blog & social media.
- Promote and raise the awareness of the Community Team within the business and the games industry.
- Escalate community issues (server crashes, log in problems, etc.) to the business.
- To report consumer insight regarding products and services into your language Community Team.
- Monitor community admin mailboxes, and reply to, or redirecting, users' emails.
What you need:
- Fluent German, as well as excellent English, both written and verbal.
- Experience with online communities, and a good understanding of consumer behaviour. You need to be user focused with excellent communication skills in all forms.
- Excellent project management, planning and communication skills (verbal and written) are required. Extensive experience working within new media and use of social media channels.
- Knowledge of the gaming industry (you may be a gamer but have not worked in the industry before).
- Excellent motivation and relationship management skills.
- Proactive attitude which enables you to spot opportunities or project-based issues ahead of time and propose appropriate solutions.
- Positive and fun to work with.
- Previous experience working with CRM software technologies would be an advantage
· If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
· We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
· Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website (www.kerr-recruitment.co.uk) or an overview of all our vacancies.