Get similar jobs by email Register →
German Speaking Operations Coordinator
£28-32k + relocation
Creating content to be published on social media, ensure web site etc are offering the correct offers.
Monitor the success of offers in the German market, carry out marketing offers and campaigns.
Liaise with marketing teams to create offers and markets.
- Native level German
- Fluent English
- At least 2 years customer service experience and translations
- Interest in sports and an understanding of betting
- Experience of graphic/web design - CMS, HTML, SEO.
- Candidates must be willing to work weekends and evenings.
Rental assistance for the 1st three months if not local, flights/transport to Gibraltar and up to £250 for relocation expenses.
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Japanese Speaking Market Research Telephone Interviewer
RECRUITING JAPANESE SPEAKING MARKET RESEARCH TELEPHONE INTERVIEWERS GDCC is currently recruiting JAPANESE speaking Market Research Telephone Interviewers for the Rotte...2 months ago
- Inbound Sales and Service Representative 3220
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it This amazing international company is in search of a Customer Service Representative to join their very unique and quirky team of employees. This company...23 days ago
- French Product Support Analyst 3212
Be part of it This exciting client is a leading global IT service company who are currently recruiting for a French speaking product support analyst who will be based ...3 days ago
- Dutch Digital Marketing Executive - Dublin
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€28000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary This Dutch Digital Marketing job is for those who speak both Dutch and English perfectly - You have excellent communication skills and both your Dutch and ...9 days ago
- Design Quality Assurance Specialist
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...19 days ago