Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our partner is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., our partner is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- Quality assurance testing, reviewing, verifying, editing, scoring, translating, transcribing, and reporting on data and/or assets across a broad scope of media and content types.
- Detect issues and trends across a large amount of content.
- Problem solving, provide clear suggestion/feedback to leads, and effectively communicate recommendations to both business and engineering teams.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: evaluating content, performing canonical curation and review, researching and verifying accuracy of the annotated data.
- Contribute innovative ideas regarding process and workflow to maximize efficiency and scalability.
- Work on language QA work as well as image annotation with language components.
- Contribute to any other curation issue, including asset review, as they arise.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
- Working hours: Mon-Fri/13:00 – 21:00.
- Good command of German (at least C1) and English (B2)
- Experience with language quality assurance work and ability to identify grammar issues.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills in the required language.
- Analytical and research skills.
- MS Office skills.
- A passion for languages.
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices and focused on continuous development
- Afternoon shift bonus
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Content Reviewer (Dutch Speaker)
+++ Please only apply if you are already based in Barcelona and/or hold the required paperwork for Spain +++ Are you extremely attentive to details, capable of high-le...6 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Content Reviewer
Do you want to work remotely in Lisbon, and are you a Norwegian Speaking candidate with great interest in IT and content? Then you may be the one our client is looking...24 days ago
- Content Reviewer Nightshift (Dutch Speaker)
+++ Please only apply if you are already based in Barcelona and/or hold the required paperwork for Spain +++ Are you extremely attentive to details, capable of high-le...7 days ago
- German-speaking Content Reviewer in Portugal
€13000 - 22000
You want to start your new career in Portugal? We are looking for a German-speaking Content Reviewer in beautiful Porto to work with a virtual reality platform! Core ...16 days ago
- Content Reviewer Afternoon Shift (Dutch Speaker)
+++ Please only apply if you are already based in Barcelona and/or hold the required paperwork for Spain +++ Are you extremely attentive to details, capable of high-le...8 days ago