Get similar jobs by email Register →
German Speaking RockStar Recruiter
e-Frontiers, the Recruitment Specialists, was established in 2006 by experienced professionals with a vision to offer something unique – sectoral recruitment by people with practical experience and specialist knowledge of that particular area. e-Frontiers IT was the foundation for this vision and this was followed by e-Frontiers Business. Now in 2017, e-Frontiers Education is being established with the goal of connecting talented teachers with quality educational opportunities and cultural experiences in the Middle East.
We have operations in Ireland, UK, US, Spain, Romania, UAE and hire people all over the globe.
We are currently looking for a German Speaking RockStar Recruiter to join our e-Frontiers Business team and work remotely in Germany.
With a recent growth of the teams we have number of positions in Germany and for German speakers in Ireland and UK in the areas of early stage marketing and lead generation, to business development, sales and account management and onwards to customer support and success to ensure customer retention. We are looking for a local expertise and knowledge of a German language.
Overall Purpose of Job:
The role is responsible for all aspects of sourcing and assisting candidates through the recruitment process for a number of German speaking roles including: Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, on behalf of our clients. In particular, this includes market research, designing strategy and sourcing active and passive candidates from a range of recruitment sources, assessing potential candidates for skill set capabilities in addition to culture fit.
• Develop and implement innovative, cost-effective candidate sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates
• Conduct market research and come up with potential strategies and ways of delivering the results to clients
• Conduct interviews with potential candidates to assess suitability
• Create and maintain job postings based on recruitment tools and other country-specific job boards, various user groups to identify and conduct productive conversations with candidates
• Filtering job applications, telephone screening and face-to-face competence interviews
• Extend offers to successful candidates on behalf of clients
• Assist candidates with ad-hoc requirements so as to make their start in their new job as smooth as possible
• Maintaining the recruitment database to ensure information is current and provides timely information for KPIs.
• Work closely with clients and team in Dublin office
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• The successful candidate should have experience in Recruitment
• Fluent English and German language skills
• HR, Recruitment or Business related graduate - alternatively (sales/marketing)
• Candidates should have excellent IT skills such as Microsoft Office products
• Social media networking experience with tools like LinkedIn, Xing, Indeed, Monster would be beneficial
• Strong communication skills
• An ability to work remotely with multinational team in a fast paced dynamic environment
• Very strong organisational skills and attention to details is a must!
• Most importantly, candidates should have a positive can-do attitude
• Ability to travel to company’s HQ in Dublin/Ireland
Thank you very much for your application and we look forward to speaking to you soon!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Social Media Recruiter with French
At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by the slogan: PERSONALIZED RECRUITMENT. As a recruitment company we are supporting ...about 1 month ago