Get similar jobs by email Register →
Your tasks as a Sales Agent
Our client is the world's largest tobacco company. The company has 77,000 employees, 60 factories and the products are sold in more than 160 countries. PMI sells cigarettes in large quantities, and owns seven of the 15 largest cigarette brands in the world. The company has an estimated global market share of 15.4% outside the US, or 26% of the global market if one disregards the US and China. Between 1970 and 2007, the volume increased from 87 billion to 850 billion cigarettes. This also led to large growth in net sales: From 425 million to 55 billion dollars.
Electric cigarettes are currently revolutionizing the smoking market. The latest product IQOS of the Company will further this revolution. IQOS is a mixture of classic and electric cigarette. They look like hollow fountain pens, into which "heat sticks" are inserted, which in turn resemble small cigarettes. The Difference to the e-cigarette: The new construction contains atomized tobacco, which is heated up to 350 degrees, but is not burned at even higher temperatures as in traditional Cigarettes. Since this process does not involve combustion, the health risk is reduced to a minimum reduced.
Become a member of our first-class Sales Team and help the company to look after its customers in an exciting and international working atmosphere.
- Soft Sales Sales consulting by phone and email; Active sales of IQOS products to
- People who have already clearly expressed interest in the product have asked to be contacted or recommended by friends
- Detailed information of the customer about any questions concerning IQOS products
- Professional advice on the use of IQOS products
- Providing information on deliveries and price requests
- Support with online ordering
- Conducting follow-up interviews after the trial period of the product has expired to answer any questions of the customer and to provide support. By telephone (coaching), chat, WhatsApp or Facebook Chat (Virtual Coaching).
- Fluent in German spoken and written (C1/2);
- Interest/experience in Sales
- Relevant education, Computer Skills.
- Quick and efficient management of time.
- Proactive personality, with initiative spirit.
- Good communicator.
- Dynamic and organized
- Accommodation in a room of our client
- Initial flight expenses refund.
- High Salary (above market average) plus Bonus
- An international career in a multicultural environment
- Intensive training and familiarization phase
- Many opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization.
- Free annual flight to the home country.
- Private health insurance.
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Ref: Sales PM
- German speaking Sales Agent for Social Media platform! Home Office / in Berlin
Turn your home into an office – Start from your home office from your place of residence anywhere in the Germany! This way you will have enough time to prepare your re...14 days ago
- German speaking Sales Agent to Cyprus
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are looking for a German-Speaker to work as a FX salesperson! About the company Our partne...about 2 months ago
- German speaking New Business Developer for Game Company in UK
€28000 - 35000
German speaking New Business Developer for Game Company in UK Do you want to be responsible for growing sales by finding new people & places to stock our line of produ...about 2 months ago
- German speaking FOREX Sales Agent to sunny Cyprus!
Do you want to earn as much money as you want based on your performance and all of this on one of the most beautiful islands of the world? Then this is your job! Our c...22 days ago