Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German speaking Sales Agent to start exciting iGaming career in Malta|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||NJW - SalesatMalta|
|Salary||0 - 25000|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Do you have great Sales skills, speak fluently German, are interested in sports & casino, and want to work in a friendly, fun and creative team? Then we have a very sunny possibility for you!
We are looking for energetic and hands-on Sales Agents with a super outgoing personality and a can-do attitude to join our tele sales team! This is a great opportunity if you are commercially driven, passionate about sales, have an interest in casino and sports betting and thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
Today, the company has over 500 employees worldwide, with offices in Malta, London, Stockholm and Umeå. They offer sportsbook and Casino around the world providing high standard online gaming. It is a young, dynamic, and innovative company and they are looking for employees who have the same Hands on philosophy.
Why work in Malta?
There is no doubt that Malta is a popular and attractive destination for people who are looking for sunny weather and good life. There are many benefits of living in Malta. Among other things, it is very easy to rent an apartment, and it is a very safe country, and according to Eurostat, Malta has only 0.3% criminal incidents per 1,000 inhabitants. Of course, it is also difficult to beat 300 days of sunshine a year! For people who love heat, Malta is almost perfect. English is also the official language on the island which means that one can integrate and understand other people easily. All health costs in Malta are free, and if you are employed by a company, you will receive full support if something should happen - Fantastic!
Moving to Malta gives you the opportunity to experience both city and beach at the same time. Here you can walk around Valletta and experience the beautiful small streets, which are reminiscent of Italian architecture at its best. At the same time, you have many great swimming opportunities just a short bus ride away. If you like shopping, Sliema is the place! The beautiful town of Sliema is located along the coast overlooking the harbor bay of Valletta, midway between Valletta and St. Julian’s. Here it is packed with good cafes, restaurants, bars and shopping opportunities. The best part is that all of this is a 14-minute walk from your new workplace!
- Building strong and continuous customer relationships with customers.
- Understanding client's needs
- Performing Outbound Calls to infor clients about the company products
- Following up on existing cutomers
- Closing sales by promoting the company's products and brands
- Account management
- Outgoing personality with an interest sports and/or casino
- German C1-C2 + Fluency in English
- Self-motivated & sales driven with a strong will to succeed.
- Adaptable to working in fast-paced environments and reaching deadlines.
- The ability to reach targets and display great skills in building continuous customer relationships.
- Keen on learning and keeping up to date on company products and brands.
- Creative, resourceful, and highly organized
The client puts a lot of trust in every employee, knowing that if they get the tools and space to do what they do best, they will be both happy and deliver great products. That is why they have some of the best minds in the industry working here. The further benefits of the job are:
- Relocation package: up to 250 Euros in travel costs + 14 days in corporate apartment
- High Salary possibilities due to great Bonus structure
- Office time and no weekend shifts (Mo - Fr.)
- Gym membership
- Events and arrangements
- Central location with large roof terrace and good office facilities
- Health insurance
- Free breakfast every morning
- Relaxed and Cozy office atmosphere: Available ping pong, FIFA, local gym sessions, drinks...
Hard work also means that you must be able to charge the batteries occasionally. Therefore the office atmosphere is relaxed and cozy. Stop by and challenge them in a game of ping pong or FIFA, and if you do not like it, a session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon can be your type of tune.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: NJW - SalesatMalta
- German Customer Support to exciting iGaming client in Malta
Are you interested in using your German skills to enhance iGamers experience in beautiful Malta? Are you are a good listener, a fast typer and a problem solver? Then w...3 months ago
- German speaking Customer Support agent to iGaming client with "family feeling" in Malta
€0 - 24000
We are looking for Customer Service Specialists to act as front liners in analysing customer needs and providing technical support for the external Customer Support de...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking iGaming Customer Care to Malta
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
Ready to work for the #1 sports betting provider in Germany? Then please read on! We are one team - trust is the basis for our cooperation and encourages us to go furt...about 1 month ago
- German speaking Customer Service Agent to Malta
€Annual salary 23-25k + relocation support
One of the world leading iGaming clients in Malta are looking for German Customer Support agents. The office is in the central parts of Malta with an amazing sea view ...about 2 months ago