Get similar jobs by email Register →
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join our growing team.
The jobholder will be responsible for planning and carrying out direct sales activities, alongside maintaining existing accounts and developing new prospects internationally. The key purpose of the role is to manage accounts and sales activities within the Synchrotec business unit to achieve budgeted sales, volume and profit.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
· Maintaining close contact with existing customers;
· Identifying new customer and market opportunities;
· Undertaking commercial negotiations;
· Producing customer and market forecasts;
· Liaising with production planning to ensure on-time delivery;
· Collaborating with development and technical staff within the department; and
· Participating in marketing activities for product promotion.
The jobholder will be fluent in English and either German or Italian. Excellent communication skills are required, both written and verbal in those languages.
Applicants should have relevant sales experience, be able to demonstrate the ability to maintain high standards of customer service and be self-motivated. Good administrative skills are essential, along with experience in the use of computer applications and the ability to work as part of a team.
Due to the travel requirement of the role, the successful candidate will need to have a full driving licence.
The reward package includes competitive rates of pay and benefits, including a company contribution pension scheme, a profit share scheme and 34 days holiday per annum.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Sales Representative Dublin
€30000 - 50000
What are we looking for? If you speak German and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this German speaking Sales Representative here in D...about 2 months ago
- German speaking Customer Service Agent
We are looking for a German speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to reloc...5 months ago
- German Sales Representative For Belfast
€20000 - 35000
Job Summary If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others then maybe Sales is your calling – Check out this German speaking Sales job...over 1 year ago
- Danish speaking Account Executive With Sales Attitude
At Nordic Jobs Worldwide we have the biggest and most attractive clients. One of our clients is Based in attractive Dublin in Ireland and os now looking for you as the...about 1 month ago
- German Account Manager - Dundalk
€0 - 25k per year
German Account Manager - Dundalk German Account Manager wanted for a big player in the promotional goods sector here in Dundalk, Ireland. We’re looking for a near nati...11 days ago