Get similar jobs by email Register →
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join our growing team.
The jobholder will be responsible for planning and carrying out direct sales activities, alongside maintaining existing accounts and developing new prospects internationally. The key purpose of the role is to manage accounts and sales activities within the Synchrotec business unit to achieve budgeted sales, volume and profit.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
· Maintaining close contact with existing customers;
· Identifying new customer and market opportunities;
· Undertaking commercial negotiations;
· Producing customer and market forecasts;
· Liaising with production planning to ensure on-time delivery;
· Collaborating with development and technical staff within the department; and
· Participating in marketing activities for product promotion.
The jobholder will be fluent in English and either German or Italian. Excellent communication skills are required, both written and verbal in those languages.
Applicants should have relevant sales experience, be able to demonstrate the ability to maintain high standards of customer service and be self-motivated. Good administrative skills are essential, along with experience in the use of computer applications and the ability to work as part of a team.
Due to the travel requirement of the role, the successful candidate will need to have a full driving licence.
The reward package includes competitive rates of pay and benefits, including a company contribution pension scheme, a profit share scheme and 34 days holiday per annum.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Sales Representative Dublin
€30000 - 50000
What are we looking for? If you speak German and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this German speaking Sales Representative here in D...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative for Brand New Office
Job Summary Du sprichst Deutsch und hast Lust auf Vertrieb? If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others, then perhaps Sales and lea...9 months ago
- English Speaking Technical Sales Manager
€40000 - 75000
We are searching for an English Speaking Technical Sales Manager to develop end user sales across Europe. Our client for this project is the world leader in their area...about 1 year ago
- German Sales representative
€16000 - 22000
German Sales Representative Are you interested in sales and want to kick start your career in the beautiful and sunny Barcelona? Our renowned client is looking for new...2 months ago
- German Sales Rep - Belfast
€16000 - 22000 per annum + 22000 OTE
Job Summary German speakers! Don't Scroll away just yet. Stay for a moment and read more on how your next career move could be in Belfast Northern Ireland where you wi...22 days ago