Get similar jobs by email Register →
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join our growing team.
The jobholder will be responsible for planning and carrying out direct sales activities, alongside maintaining existing accounts and developing new prospects internationally. The key purpose of the role is to manage accounts and sales activities within the Synchrotec business unit to achieve budgeted sales, volume and profit.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
· Maintaining close contact with existing customers;
· Identifying new customer and market opportunities;
· Undertaking commercial negotiations;
· Producing customer and market forecasts;
· Liaising with production planning to ensure on-time delivery;
· Collaborating with development and technical staff within the department; and
· Participating in marketing activities for product promotion.
The jobholder will be fluent in English and either German or Italian. Excellent communication skills are required, both written and verbal in those languages.
Applicants should have relevant sales experience, be able to demonstrate the ability to maintain high standards of customer service and be self-motivated. Good administrative skills are essential, along with experience in the use of computer applications and the ability to work as part of a team.
Due to the travel requirement of the role, the successful candidate will need to have a full driving licence.
The reward package includes competitive rates of pay and benefits, including a company contribution pension scheme, a profit share scheme and 34 days holiday per annum.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Sales Representative for Brand New Office
Job Summary Du sprichst Deutsch und hast Lust auf Vertrieb? If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others, then perhaps Sales and lea...12 months ago
- German Sales Representative
You are a fluent in German and looking to make your next career move abroad? Do you have an outgoing and confident personality? If so, we have a great job opportunity ...about 1 month ago
- French Speaking Sales Specialist Cork
€22000 - 22800 per annum + relocation package
Job Summary Speak French and want to work in Sales? Check out this new French Sales Specialist job we have in Cork city with a well-known client of ours. If you like t...about 1 month ago
- German Sales Representative to Athens
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...21 days ago
- German Sales Representative to Barcelona
€17000 - 20000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...21 days ago