Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a German speaking sales enthusiast looking for a new challenge in Barcelona? Then this is the opportunity for you!
You will work with a big, well-known software brand and with all services they have to offer to support their clients, from Cloud solutions to marketing purposes.
About the company:
Our client is an internationally known brand when it comes to marketing and sales, known for ongoing business customer service and sales development. It requires a lot of tact and experience to establish business contacts, to develop effective sales concepts and marketing strategies to pave the way to success. The company offers you the opportunity to continuous advancement in a dynamic and innovative company. A positive working environment with a strong team spirit, great colleagues, flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes.
- Cold/warm calling to generate leads according to campaign schedule and worklists provided.
- Execute effective prospecting efforts to maximize coverage of defined accounts
- Generate, qualify, nurture and handover leads and opportunities by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies
- Pass-qualified leads to Inside Sales
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with sales and marketing contacts
- Regularly review of lead pipeline and progression
- Proactively give feedback to Marketing about campaigns
- Acquisition of new clients through event invitation and survey follow up
- Document all campaign and lead management related activities using adequate systems correctly
- Update and maintain systems according to standard procedures
- Native level of German and level C2 in English
- You are already living in Barcelona
- At least 2 years Business experience preferred
- Preferably B2B Experience in the management and execution of inbound/outbound activities
- Proven sales drive.
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- Good, IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of SAP Hybris solutions.
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business.
- Ability to articulate the SAP Hybris value proposition clearly in a defined industry and line of business context.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
About our sister brand Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: German to Axivas
- German Speaking B2B Sales Development Representative to Cork!
Are you sales oriented and looking for a golden career opportunity in Cork? Then we have just the one for you! What is the role? As a B2B Telesales Executive for our c...3 months ago
- Turkish Speaking Inbound Sales Representative
€20000 - 200000
We are currently recruiting a Turkish Speaking Inbound Sales Representative for our client in Barcelona! If you are a tech savvy, creative, outgoing professional, and ...about 1 month ago
- German speaking Forex sales agent!
€15000 - 100000
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a German speaker to work as an FX salesperson that would like to...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Speaking Inside Sales Representative in Berlin
Är du en svensktalande säljentusiast som söker en ny utmaning i vackra Berlin? Då är det här en möjlighet för dig! Du kommer att arbeta för ett stort, välkänt mjukvaru...15 days ago