Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German speaking sales talent to Belfast!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
You speak German and want to work for one of the world’s best-known technology and software companies?
Excellent. We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join our clients' Business Pre-Sales team. As a member of this team, you will be the voice of brand - reaching out to customers, fostering a positive and collaborative experience to help them learn about, engage with, and realize the benefits of our Client’s products. You will hold business conversations with customers to understand their challenges, overcome issues & guide them through troubleshooting to ensure their business gets the full value from our subscriptions.
By applying best-in-class sales & service skills, you will identify requirements and help our Client grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals.
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems.
- Strong technical understanding or willingness and aptitude to learn
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding sales & customer service goals
- Ability to communicate fluently in German both verbally and written communication styles
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday – 7:30am to 4:30pm (German Business Hours) – 40 hours per week.
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Permanent contracts.
- Onsite gym and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our dedicated Relocation Officer. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Does this sound like your next opportunity? Then please get in touch!
- German speaking Brand Ambassador to Enschede, Netherlands!
€Monthly salary + relocation support
Are you customer-oriented German speaker looking for an opportunity in The Netherlands? Then you are the Brand Ambassador we are looking for! Our client is one of the ...6 days ago
- Swedish speaking Inbound Sales Specialist to Belfast!
We are looking for Swedish Inbound Sales Specialist to join our client in Belfast, Northern Ireland! About the client: Our client is one of the world’s best-known tech...2 months ago
- French Speaking Marketing and Sales Specialist to Lisbon
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
We are looking for a dedicated French Speaker to join a world’s leading search engine provider! Are you passionate about the digital world and Online Advertising? Woul...about 2 months ago
- German speaking Customer Support Representative, UK
€18000 - 36000
Are you dreaming of a job abroad and interested in Ireland as a destination? We are working with a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in ...2 months ago