Get similar jobs by email Register →
You speak German and want to work for one of the world’s best-known technology and software companies?
Excellent. We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join our clients' Business Pre-Sales team. As a member of this team, you will be the voice of brand - reaching out to customers, fostering a positive and collaborative experience to help them learn about, engage with, and realize the benefits of our Client’s products. You will hold business conversations with customers to understand their challenges, overcome issues & guide them through troubleshooting to ensure their business gets the full value from our subscriptions.
By applying best-in-class sales & service skills, you will identify requirements and help our Client grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals.
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems.
- Strong technical understanding or willingness and aptitude to learn
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding sales & customer service goals
- Ability to communicate fluently in German both verbally and written communication styles
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday – 7:30am to 4:30pm (German Business Hours) – 40 hours per week.
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Permanent contracts.
- Onsite gym and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our dedicated Relocation Officer. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Does this sound like your next opportunity? Then please get in touch!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Sales Agent to Cyprus
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are looking for a German-Speaker to work as a FX salesperson! About the company Our partne...4 days ago
- German Speaking B2B Sales Development Representative to Cork!
Are you sales oriented and looking for a golden career opportunity in Cork? Then we have just the one for you! What is the role? As a B2B Telesales Executive for our c...3 days ago
- German Speaking Sales Agent for tobacco company
Your tasks as a Sales Agent The client Our client is the world's largest tobacco company. The company has 77,000 employees, 60 factories and the products are sold in m...2 days ago
- German & French speaking Customer Service Agent to Valencia
€20000 - 26000
Always dreamed of living and working in Valencia? This is your ticket. Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, now looking for talent that spe...1 day ago
- German Speaking Forex Retention Agent to lively Cyprus
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a German-Speaker to work as a FX Retention agent! About the comp...4 days ago