Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German Speaking Technical Support Agent to Brno, Czech Republic|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Assistance, Permanent contract, bonuses, Meal vouchers etc.|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
You speak German and want to experience the Czech Republic? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. They are leading providers of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center, they provide services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events that are changing the world!
About living in BRNO
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Your responsibilities :
You will provide top class 1st line IT support by conducting incoming customer calls. As such, you will be representing a world-famous IT company.
- Investigate issues and engage with problem management
- Conduct continual service improvement activities
- Provide guidance to users on next steps to resolve access issues
• English and German proficiency - Daily communication in English and German
• Attention to detail
• To be customer-oriented
• Analytical skills
• Computer and e-mail skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word.
• Ability to work in the Team
• Knowledge of XML, and Capital Markets can be an advantage
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5 weeks of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- German speaking Technical Support to Czech Republic
€20000 - 200000
You speak German and want to experience the Czech Republic? Then we have the right opportunity for you! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business ...about 1 month ago
- German speaking Technical Support Advisor to Athens
€20000 - 200000
Are you a native German ready to start a new experience in the majestic Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Technical Support Advi...about 1 month ago
- Arabic Speaking Client Support Agent to Cyprus!
Our client is an award winning forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. They are currently look...about 1 month ago
- Spanish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Cyprus!
€0 - 17000
We're looking for a Client Support Agent to support our client in sunny Cyprus! Position: Client Support Agent Department: Client Support Reports To: Head of Client Su...about 2 months ago