Get similar jobs by email Register →
You speak German and want to experience the Czech Republic? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. They are leading providers of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center, they provide services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events that are changing the world!
About living in BRNO
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Your responsibilities :
You will provide top class 1st line IT support by conducting incoming customer calls. As such, you will be representing a world-famous IT company.
- Investigate issues and engage with problem management
- Conduct continual service improvement activities
- Provide guidance to users on next steps to resolve access issues
• English and German proficiency - Daily communication in English and German
• Attention to detail
• To be customer-oriented
• Analytical skills
• Computer and e-mail skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word.
• Ability to work in the Team
• Knowledge of XML, and Capital Markets can be an advantage
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking IT Support Agent to Czech Republic
Sie sprechen Deutsch und wollen die Tschechische Republik erleben? Dann haben wir die richtige Gelegenheit für Sie! Das Unternehmen Unser Kunde in der Tschechischen ...2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Technical Support Consultant to Czech Republic
You speak Dutch and want to experience the Czech Republic? Then we have the right opportunity for you! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business t...3 months ago
- Hebrew Speaking Technical Support Agent in Greece
Are you a fluent Hebrew speaker with strong tech knowledge and a great ability to help others understand difficult concepts? Do you want to live in Greece? The Compan...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support in Dublin
€0 - 0
Do you want to live in the beautiful capital of Ireland? Do you have a genuine interest in technology and like talking to people? Then we have the right job for you!...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support Analyst to global company in Ireland
Do you want to live in the beautiful capital of Ireland? Do you have a genuine interest in technology and like talking to people? Then we have the right job for you! ...28 days ago