Get similar jobs by email Register →
At National Pen we strive to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 14 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment in which to work with ongoing training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
German Speaking Telesales Agent (Current / Existing Customers)
You will be required to sell a range of National Pen product to existing customers through outbound telephone calling. In doing so, they will provide our customers with a professional and courteous service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships.
- Phoning customers from existing customer database and generating increased sales
- Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets
- Calling customers from existing mail orders received
- Entering orders on database and Up-selling live to customers
- Strengthen existing National Pen relationship with its high-value customers
- Participation in product projects when required
- Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products
- Verifying the order and customer details on-line
- Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales, building relationships with key decision makers
- Skilled negotiator
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong customer service and the desire to be successful exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organization
- Be a good team player
- Be fluent in German
- Good English
To apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Normal Hours of Work: 39.5 hrs per work – Day Shift is from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm Mon to Fri.
Salary: Starting Salaries from €25,000 basic per annum plus sales commission of €100 - €500 per week (depending on targets reached) = €30,000 - €35,000 OTE uncapped commission depending on targets reached.
- Paid Holidays
- Relocation package: we pay for flight ticket to come to Ireland up to €150 with 2/4 night’s accommodation
- Staff discount
- Sports & Social Club
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Calling German speaking to build your career in Recruitment
€£20000 - £25000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, Gym, Travel...
This is an entry level position. We will give you all the training you need to be one of the most successful recruiter in the industry. Joining NonStop Recruitment you...3 months ago
- German Speaking Sales Executive Wanted for Big Tech & Services Provider - Belfast
€14000 - 15000
Job Summary If you have a knack for Sales and you speak German, then this could be the job you are looking for. We are looking for German speakers who want to live and...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Presales Agent - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£16500 - £17500 per annum + bonus + relocation pack
Job Summary: This is a Dutch Pre-Sales job for those who are experienced in the area of Sales and Customer service, who have a proven track record in these areas and c...about 2 months ago
- German Sales Executive
€15000 - 25000
Be part of it This client is an international outsourcing company with a global reach. The industries they represent range from Gaming to Telecoms. With offices in sev...11 days ago
- German International Recruiter
€15000 - 45000
Be part of it This exciting international client is recruiting for a French speaking individual to play a key role in expanding their growing company further. This cli...11 days ago