Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||GERMAN SUPPORT ENGINEER|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||28,000 - 30,000|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, Our client transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, our client has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make the company a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
About the role
We’re looking for new or recent graduates to not just fill an open position but to build a career in our company. If you’re smart, if you’ve got a strong acumen for business and marketing and are looking to grow your career in a marketing technology company, we’d love to talk to you.
Our success relies on our customers’ success and our customers’ success relies on the very best people in the company delivering a full set of services. From onboarding to support, consultancy and management of our direct and agency customers, the Customer Success Team work hand-in-hand with those customers.
As the company grows we need to keep hiring the very smartest people, with a passion for marketing and a killer business instinct who are looking to begin and build their career in our company.
The Requirements – The Must Haves
- Fluent in English and a 2nd European language (German)
- Outstanding communicator, articulate, fluid conversationalist
- You’ll be working hand-in-hand with our customers every day. You need to be able to clearly guide them through a solution or walk-through of our products and features.
- Analytical mindset; problem solver, troubleshooting
- You love a good challenging brain melting puzzle. Our customers will throw these at you every day.
- Marketing & Business acumen
- You’ll be helping our customers grow their business using Inbound Marketing.
- Web afficionado, social media pro
- You’ve got your finger firmly on the pulse of the internet. If it’s trending, you know about it.
The Nice to Haves
These aren’t a must but if you have any of these skills on top of the above it would be really great to hear from you.
- HTML & CSS development
What’s We’re Offering You
Working in our customer support team is just the first step in a career within our company. You’ll spend about 18 months in the Support team, working on many different marketing campaigns every day for our customers right across the globe. We’ll teach you web development skills as well as becoming an Inbound Marketing and the company product expert. You’ll really understand the challenges our customers face every day and how to solve and help them be successful, and that is the foundation of a fantastic career in our company.
Your Career Journey
- Become a product expert
- You’ll start in our customer support team. This team has the best and broadest product knowledge in the entire company, bar none. They help customers get the very best from our company across the entire product suite and feature set.
- Get Promoted and start building your career
- Our support team are typically promoted to Senior Support Engineers within 9-12 months. You now work with our priority customers, delivering exceptional service and solutions at lightning fast pace.
- You’ll also start working with our dedicated training and development manager to identify and start working towards your next career step.
- Over the next year, you’ll build new skills and move into a specialised role, helping new customers onboard and hit the ground running, build highly successful marketing campaigns, manage their success and retention and help our agency partners grow.
- There is great opportunity to grow within each of these roles building experience, expertise and with that move into more senior positions.
- Many of our team also take their fantastic product knowledge and deep understanding of customer success and move into new teams within HubSpot. Some of our team have gone on to become Product Managers, Software Engineers, Sales Technical Consultants, Marketers, Web Developers and many other roles.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Email Support Representative
Do you dream of moving abroad and work in an international environment? Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia and work with the world-renowned brand Spotify? Then thi...15 days ago
- German Customer Support Agent
€2000 - 17000
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...over 1 year ago
- German Technical Support to Barcelona
€18000 - 20000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...1 day ago
- German Technical Customer Support Rep
€33000 - 35000
Work a hop, skip & a jump away from Dublin’s Spire! Our client is a new up and comer here in Dublin within the health and beauty industry. They are looking for you, a ...26 days ago