Get similar jobs by email Register →
This role is to join an established and expanding operator within the iGaming industry at this Bulgaria based headquarters.
The Customer service department is responsible for providing an exceptional service to all our customers, ensuring a positive experience and high levels customer of satisfaction.
- Provide first line customer support, handling and resolving queries via phone, email and live chat.
- This is a high volume and fast paced environment; you will be expected to maintain the rapid response rate according to the agreed standards.
- Proactively contacting customers via telephone and chat promoting, following a predetermined sales structure/process to maximise business opportunities.
- Working closely with other internal department for assistance in the resolution of customer queries.
- Escalating issues to second line/other departments where necessary.
- Ensuring accurate communication both to our customers, internally and also with the recording of customer contacts and regarding customer account information.
- Day to day administrative tasks on request.
- Providing information to management and co-workers, via phone, email or in person.
What does the role require?
- Excellent communication skills, with high levels of spelling and grammar.
- An honest, enthusiastic, passionate and resilient character.
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and ideally a native level of English, German or Swedish
On offer to the successful candidate is a strong salary page, inclusive of commission/performance bases bonuses and regular pay and performance reviews.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Advisor
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor for their client based in Trafford Park, Gre...5 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service - Lisbon
We are looking for new talents who want and build a new career in Portugal. Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from all o...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...9 days ago
- Finnish Customer Service Agent
Asiakasyrityksemme on yksi maailman nopeimmin kasvavista online-kasinoista. He aloittivat työnsä maaliskuussa 2016, ja ovat jo nyt saavuttaneet virstanpylväitä, joihin...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service Agent (Dutch)
€0 - 18000
Are you an organized and reliable person? Do you speak Flemish or Dutch on a professional level? And you would like to find a part-time position? The Company. Our clie...2 months ago