Get similar jobs by email Register →
This role is to join an established and expanding operator within the iGaming industry at this Bulgaria based headquarters.
The Customer service department is responsible for providing an exceptional service to all our customers, ensuring a positive experience and high levels customer of satisfaction.
- Provide first line customer support, handling and resolving queries via phone, email and live chat.
- This is a high volume and fast paced environment; you will be expected to maintain the rapid response rate according to the agreed standards.
- Proactively contacting customers via telephone and chat promoting, following a predetermined sales structure/process to maximise business opportunities.
- Working closely with other internal department for assistance in the resolution of customer queries.
- Escalating issues to second line/other departments where necessary.
- Ensuring accurate communication both to our customers, internally and also with the recording of customer contacts and regarding customer account information.
- Day to day administrative tasks on request.
- Providing information to management and co-workers, via phone, email or in person.
What does the role require?
- Excellent communication skills, with high levels of spelling and grammar.
- An honest, enthusiastic, passionate and resilient character.
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and ideally a native level of English, German or Swedish
On offer to the successful candidate is a strong salary page, inclusive of commission/performance bases bonuses and regular pay and performance reviews.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service Agent (German)
€18000 - 22000
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the...about 1 month ago
- Dyson Customer Service Agent (German)
€18000 - 22000
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the...14 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Rep - Cluj
€0 - 0
Job Summary Here is a Swedish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Swedish speaker who also has a good level of English in Cluj, Romania. If you have ...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative - Gutersloh, Germany
€24000 - 26000 per annum
Job Summary Here is a Swedish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Swedish speaker who also has a good level of English in Gutersloh Germany. If you h...3 months ago
- Spanish Speaking Customer Service - Gutersloh, Germany
€2000 - 2031 per month
Job Summary Here is a Spanish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Spanish speaker who also has an excellent level of English in Gutersloh Germany. If...42 minutes ago