Get similar jobs by email Register →
This role is to join an established and expanding operator within the iGaming industry at this Bulgaria based headquarters.
The Customer service department is responsible for providing an exceptional service to all our customers, ensuring a positive experience and high levels customer of satisfaction.
- Provide first line customer support, handling and resolving queries via phone, email and live chat.
- This is a high volume and fast paced environment; you will be expected to maintain the rapid response rate according to the agreed standards.
- Proactively contacting customers via telephone and chat promoting, following a predetermined sales structure/process to maximise business opportunities.
- Working closely with other internal department for assistance in the resolution of customer queries.
- Escalating issues to second line/other departments where necessary.
- Ensuring accurate communication both to our customers, internally and also with the recording of customer contacts and regarding customer account information.
- Day to day administrative tasks on request.
- Providing information to management and co-workers, via phone, email or in person.
What does the role require?
- Excellent communication skills, with high levels of spelling and grammar.
- An honest, enthusiastic, passionate and resilient character.
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and ideally a native level of English, German or Swedish
On offer to the successful candidate is a strong salary page, inclusive of commission/performance bases bonuses and regular pay and performance reviews.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Agent
€0 - 0
Are you a native Swedish ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. Why work ...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Customer Service Agent to sunny Cyprus
€0 - 0
Are you fluent in Swedish and looking to make your next career abroad? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus! Why move to Cyprus? Living in Cyprus i...9 days ago
- Tourism Customer Service Agent (French/Dutch or German)
€16000 - 18000
Are you passionate by the Travel, Hospitality and Tourism industry? Are you quality and service oriented and always ready to help people? The Company. This award-winni...6 months ago
- English Customer Support Agent
We are looking for native English Speakers interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support ! About Our client: Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Manag...16 days ago
- Swedish Customer Support Agent to Tallinn, Estonia
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life to expand our team in Tallinn. Your language skills are the key - very good command of Swedish and English is a mu...19 days ago