Get similar jobs by email Register →
Tech savvy and dreaming of a Scandinavian experience?
Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia.
They are currently seeking a 1st Line IT Customer Support Specialist to join their existing Scandinavian team. Working as part of a dedicated German speaking support team this role will involve supporting customers using our client's IT software. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing helpdesk support and guidance to customers based in Germany.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, personality, mature and professional attitude
- Interest in and basic aptitude for I.T
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Have very good German language skills (both written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine enthusiasm towards a career in IT Be an experienced computer user.
- Have previous working experience and/or education in IT support area, BUT this can also be trained so don't worry!
- Have solution oriented mindset and ability to prioritize your tasks.
- Finally, and most importantly you need to be a good listener with a positive attitude.
Our client promises to support you with these benefits:
- Finding a place to live and signing a rental contract
- Flights out to Estonia
- Moving your belongings to Estonia
- Picking you up upon arrival
- Handling all immigration and registration formalities – getting you Estonian identification documents
- Organizing an internet connection set up in your new home
- Helping you to find a family doctor Our client in Estonia will pay for your services – you do not have to pay anything.
- Gym allowance
- Free public Transport to and from work
- Massages at work
- No uniform
- Amazing office space
- Working alongside other Lithuanians
- Great salary and comfortable living
- Healthy living plan
- It can happen that your job requires travelling outside Estonia and Tallinn now and then
- Regular health checks with sick leave compensation from the first day.
- Opportunity to be engaged in different projects.
- Working in big and international company where you have all the possibilities to grow and learn
Working with our client in Tallinn, Estonia!
Tallinn has become a hub for IT companies all over the world and our client has set up an offshore office to provide exceptional support to customers! Tallinn is a great city and has developed rapidly over the last 10 years. The life style is cheaper than Scandinavian, and this role promises a great salary for a comfortable life! There are many places for shopping, great nightlife, and excellent architecture. Live in a great neighborhood alongside other Lithuanians as our client promises to make you feel very welcome!
Please get in touch so we can discuss the role!
- German Tech Support Agent - Galway
€30000 - 35000
German speaking Tech Support Agent wanted in Galway, Ireland for international medical/healthcare manufacturer. We’re looking for a near native German speaker with a g...3 months ago
- German IT support
You love IT and speak German? This is your chance to join a large Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn (Estonia). Working as part of a dedicated Ge...about 1 month ago
- German IT Support
You speak German and have an affinity for Tech Support? Consider joining our client in beautiful Sofia, Bulgaria. As a process transformation company, your future empl...about 2 months ago
- German Car Brand Customer Support
We are looking for German speakers with a Paris dream! About our client Founded in 1987, our client helps more than 550 clients in 15 countries with their customer sup...about 1 month ago