Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a native German speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal?
We are recruiting German Customer Support Agents for our client, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. Their team consists of over 9.000 employees from 82 nationalities, who are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets worldwide. They are considered eight times in a row the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
- Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
- Respond to incoming calls and email from enterprise clients
- Manage effectively all incoming incidents in a customer service environment.
- Gather information from customers, troubleshoot technical and account issues
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal (Sales experience is a plus)
- The agent is a business consultant capable of understanding customer's business challenges and tailor a solution adapted to their need
- Confident at overcoming product objections
- Native German speaker with fluent English
- Great teammate
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability desired
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Good technical skills and knowledge preferable
- Excellent communication skills.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Consultant to Lisbon, Portugal
Swedish Customer Consultant in Lisbon Are you a Fluent Swedish speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Swedish Customer Consultant for our clien...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support in Lisbon, Portugal
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
We are looking for Swedish candidates who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry-leading company with world-renowned brands! As...3 months ago
- French Airline Reservations Advisor – Lisbon, Portugal
As a French Airline Reservations Advisor, you will empower your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how about one of the most distinguis...11 days ago
- Regional Training Lead – Lisbon, Portugal
€0 - 0
As a Training Regional Lead, you will work with day to day development and execution of strategic training initiatives. In this role, you will drive efficiency, opport...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Support Consultant to Sunny Lisbon, Portugal!
€0 - 200000
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...3 months ago