Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||e-Frontiers Ltd.|
|Job Title||German Technical Support (Level 1) in Dublin|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Start Date||Two Months|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
As a German Customer Care Specialist, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service.
You will be the point of contact for customers on topics ranging from client boarding and set- up, advising on using basic and advanced features and apps, troubleshooting technical issues, replacing faced components and answering questions around billing and pricing.
Please don't be afraid - full training will be provided!
What we expect from you:
- Fluent in German & English
- Experience as a technical customer service/support/call centre specialist (level 1)
- Technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot issues with hardware, networking, software, cloud applications
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical information in a simple way to non technical people
- Being a passionate team player and 'people person'
- Patience with customers
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance!
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist in bustling Dublin Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally withi...3 months ago
- German Back Office Support - Dublin Featured Job
€28000 - 30000
German Back Office Support interested in the likes of Bitcoin and investments – here is the job for you. Work for a Fortune 500 company here in North Dublin, Ireland &...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...about 1 year ago
- German IT Support - First Level Support Dublin
What are we looking for? Are you an IT whiz kid? Do people turn to you for help with Their IT equipment? If so then why not get paid for it? If you speak German and ar...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service in Sporting sector - Dublin
€21000 - 22000 per annum
German speakers interested in sporting goods and sports itself - we would love to talk. A major sporting brand is looking for German speakers to join their customer se...24 days ago