Get similar jobs by email Register →
You are a fluent in German and looking to make your next career move abroad?
Do you have a confident personality and are great at building strong relationships?
If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus!
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the centre of town, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
About the position
Our client is an important service provider in the gaming industry. The company prides itself on the family atmosphere in the offices and the individual approach to every employee. You will be able to take on tasks you enjoy and progress on the company career ladder.
Your responsibilities include:
- Build strong relationships with the most important clients of the company
- Attend to the needs of key clients and provide adequate solutions
- Keep customers updated on special promotions and deals
- Represent the company in all your interactions
- Work towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Fluency in German and English
- At least 6 months of experience in and account management role or similar
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus, but not a must.
- Good PC Skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office) and proficient typing skills
- Ability to work in shifts
- Strong cultural awareness for German market
- Confident, outgoing, business-minded personality
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills, proficient in actively engaging with customers
- 1 month fully paid training to prepare you for your new role
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Fulltime contract
- Relocation Package: flight and free accomodation for 2 weeks
- 2 annual flight tickets to your home country up to 250 Euros for a return flight
- Monthly rent allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Great family atmosphere in the office
- Career opportunities within the company
- Assistance in finding accommodation etc.
Ref: Ger cyprus
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish VIP Account Manager
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! Our client...2 months ago
- German iGaming in Cyprus
Are you fluent in German and looking to have fun with iGaming? Our Client is an interactive online marketing agency, delivering online services in consumer advertising...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Agent to sunny Cyprus
€0 - 0
Are you fluent in Swedish and looking to make your next career abroad? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus! Why move to Cyprus? Living in Cyprus i...about 2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service Advisor to Cyprus
Dansk Kundesupport søges Hos Nordic Jobs Worldwide arbejder vi tæt sammen med vores klient om at finde en passende kandidat til stillingen som kundesupporter. Taler du...2 months ago
- Swedish Outbound Agent in Limassol in Sunny Cyprus
Outbound Agent JOB DESCRIPTION As an Outbound Agent you will be responsible for the personalized marketing activities during the customer journey for existing customer...about 2 months ago