Get similar jobs by email Register →
A global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector delivers multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. They provide professional services in Customer Support, Technical Support, and Sales Support. The company is located in Athens and has 2500 employees. Now, they are looking for candidates to start with them very soon.
- Fluent German and English
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
- Previous experience in Customer service will be an advantage
- Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
- Maintain high standards for customer services
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Provide feedback to the team manager
- Good basic salary
- Flight ticket provided
- Taxi transfer from the airport
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
- Free Greek language courses
- Extra paid if you work on Sundays, on Greek Holidays or Overtime
- 2 extra full salaries paid per year
- Training provided (paid)
- International working environment
- On-site canteen (discounts for employees)
- Welcome event
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International, please apply for this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.