Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Head Hunt International|
|Job Title||Germans Speakers required in Greece, Athens.|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 4 years ago|
A global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector delivers multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. They provide professional services in Customer Support, Technical Support, and Sales Support. The company is located in Athens and has 2500 employees. Now, they are looking for candidates to start with them very soon.
- Fluent German and English
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
- Previous experience in Customer service will be an advantage
- Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
- Maintain high standards for customer services
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Provide feedback to the team manager
- Good basic salary
- Flight ticket provided
- Taxi transfer from the airport
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
- Rent allowance paid for 1 year – 200 Euro gross
- Production bonus up to 100 Euro in vouchers
- 100 Euro in voucher upon training completion
- 300 Euro in vouchers after 6 months cooperation with the company
- Free Greek language courses
- Extra paid if you work on Sundays, on Greek Holidays or Overtime
- 2 extra full salaries paid per year
- Training provided (paid)
- International working environment
- On-site canteen (discounts for employees)
- Welcome event
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job or need more information about it please submit your application or contact directly to Aura Ciochina by calling on 0035314433202.