Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Germany speaking International Business Executive - Medical industry|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£35k - 50k per year|
|Date Posted||12 months ago|
Germany speaking International Business Executive – Medical industry
Newtownards, County Antrim
£35-40k per year + 20% bonus
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director based in Northern Ireland and working closely within a small sales and marketing team, this person will play a key role in driving sales and profit growth in some of our major European markets, including Germany and Northern Europe.
Will suit an ambitious commercial operator who thrives on building long term, strategic partnerships in an international environment and is keen to use their experience and commercial training, possibly with a blue chip organisation, to now make their mark with this growth-orientated, fast-paced company.
Driving growth in major markets
- Achieve annual sales and profit targets for assigned markets.
- In line with global strategy, assist with the execution of a long term strategic plan for major markets. This will include the creation and tracking of annual business plans and the need to form and lead a cross functional team to deliver company targets.
- Build strong relationship with existing distributors and explore and recommend new partners/routes to market for new geographies.
- Strengthen connections and reputation the company with nurses, key opinion leaders, patients in key markets and especially in Ireland with the requirement to build direct relationships with certain hospitals.
- Collect, analyse and share internally key market information, dynamics and customer feedback.
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to create and execute promotional plans including product launches, promotional materials, incentives, social media activity etc.
- Assist with new product development, primarily in facilitating and communicating market needs and feedback to R&D and marketing.
- Exhibit at conferences as required.
- Monthly reporting on performance and forecasting.
- The successful candidate will have a track record of achieving sustainable sales and profit growth for product companies in an international environment.
- Strong leadership skills along with a track record of being able to persuade and motivate individuals on all levels of the business. Given the potential of rapid career growth opportunities within the company, this role would suit someone who aspires to people management responsibilities in the future.
- Strong team player, with evidence of close collaboration with colleagues across different functions in order to achieve goals.
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Degree educated or equivalent, (or exceptional experience will be considered in lieu of qualification)
- 3 years’ experience, selling branded products in an international environment
·Able to demonstrate a track record of proactively managing key accounts including creation and delivery of business plans, reporting, forecasting etc.
- Experience of working with distributors or agents in multiple countries
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German (both written and spoken)
- Willingness to undertake regular international travel
- Access to transport
- Over 3 years’ experience, selling branded products in an international environment
- People management experience
- Healthcare or medical device experience preferred, but not essential
- Spent some part of career working for a blue chip organisation
This position is based in Newtownards, County Down, with regular travel required.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency.