Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||e-Frontiers Ltd.|
|Job Title||Global eCommerce Merchandise Specialist|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||11 days ago|
Global eCommerce Merchandise Specialist
Our client is an international Saas software company with an ecommerce-based platform that provides experiences services for the employees of their clients. The main goal of our client is engaging and delighting the customers with the best content creating special moments. Joining the team, which has been growing quickly, you can have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the business building a dynamic and consistent ecommerce experience.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and create new global category initiatives across different countries.
- Work close with marketing promotional campaigns to develop sales and product events.
- On a daily basis review analytics to identify areas for improvement.
- Analyse data to provide shopper insights and identify emerging market trends.
- Collaborate with different teams to develop services – including Sales, Customer Success, Product, Marketing, Creative, Operations, and Customer Service.
- Become an internal expert on offering the products globally, analyse industry trends, and competition.
Required skills and experience:
- 3 to 5 years in e-commerce, retail merchandising or similar experience.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about eCommerce & technology.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Broad understanding of web technologies and online product distribution.
- High fluency in English with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent knowledge and use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Sense of humour/great attitude to work on one's own initiative.
- Ability to demonstrate a creative approach when problem solving.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...about 2 months ago
- French Speaking Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...25 days ago
- Dutch Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...about 2 months ago
- German Collections Specialist - Dublin
€24000 - 25500 per annum
German speaking Collections specialist wanted for large online payment solutions brand here in Dublin, Ireland. No previous experience needed as we are looking for a p...16 days ago