Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Global Mobility Executive|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Global Mobility Executive| Competitive Salary + Critical Illness Cover + Dental Insurance + Life Assurance + Personal Accident Insurance + Private Medical Insurance + Pension + Gym Membership and other extra added benefits | Chartered Accountancy firm | Edinburgh
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Global Mobility Executive to work for an International Chartered Accountancy firm providing services to within the UK and worldwide. Our client works in supporting small and medium-sized businesses through to large corporates on a wide range of tax issues. The Global Mobility Executive will help them achieve their business goals, enable them to grow sustainably and in turn help to shape a vibrant economy.
The Global Mobility Executive Responsibilities:
- Preparing tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales, ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance
- Building good rapport with clients, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service
- Preparing and filing ruling requests on behalf of clients
- Supporting managers on tax planning and other ad hoc projects
- Producing a well-supported piece of technical research to support existing and potential client relationships
- Previous tax experience within Global Mobility would be desirable
- Energetic, committed, and ambitious
- High level of personal responsibility and accountability for own work
- Capacity to receive positive, constructive feedback
- Analytical; identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexible, positive outlook, with a commitment to team working
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under own initiative
- Capable of working to deadlines, showing resilience under pressure and ability to apply knowledge to non-routine situations
Our client's style is personal and they value their strong client relationships and genuinely partner-led service. Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Keywords: Payroll , Tax , Accountancy , ATT , AAT
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Global eCommerce Merchandise Specialist
Global eCommerce Merchandise Specialist Our client is an international Saas software company with an ecommerce-based platform that provides experiences services for th...2 months ago
- Dutch Admin Support For Global Insurance Provider - Dublin
€25000 - 26000
What are we looking for? Right now we are looking for a Dutch speaker for an admin support job in Dublin. We are on the lookout for someone who wants to work for an in...2 months ago
- Dutch Order Management Agent in Barcelona with Relocation Support!
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker with experience in Order Management? Would you like to work in sunny Barcelona for a famous global technology company? If so, we have an...1 day ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...17 days ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...1 day ago