Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Global Mobility Executive|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
Global Mobility Executive| Competitive Salary + Critical Illness Cover + Dental Insurance + Life Assurance + Personal Accident Insurance + Private Medical Insurance + Pension + Gym Membership and other extra added benefits | Chartered Accountancy firm | Edinburgh
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Global Mobility Executive to work for an International Chartered Accountancy firm providing services to within the UK and worldwide. Our client works in supporting small and medium-sized businesses through to large corporates on a wide range of tax issues. The Global Mobility Executive will help them achieve their business goals, enable them to grow sustainably and in turn help to shape a vibrant economy.
The Global Mobility Executive Responsibilities:
- Preparing tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales, ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance
- Building good rapport with clients, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service
- Preparing and filing ruling requests on behalf of clients
- Supporting managers on tax planning and other ad hoc projects
- Producing a well-supported piece of technical research to support existing and potential client relationships
- Previous tax experience within Global Mobility would be desirable
- Energetic, committed, and ambitious
- High level of personal responsibility and accountability for own work
- Capacity to receive positive, constructive feedback
- Analytical; identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexible, positive outlook, with a commitment to team working
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under own initiative
- Capable of working to deadlines, showing resilience under pressure and ability to apply knowledge to non-routine situations
Our client's style is personal and they value their strong client relationships and genuinely partner-led service. Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Keywords: Payroll , Tax , Accountancy , ATT , AAT
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Admin Support For Global Insurance Provider - Dublin
€25000 - 26000
What are we looking for? Right now we are looking for a Dutch speaker for an admin support job in Dublin. We are on the lookout for someone who wants to work for an in...2 months ago
- Customer Support Executive (Dutch)
€15000 - 16000
The Company. Our client is a Belgian BPO company with an office in Barcelona. For their partner, for their client a well-known Belgian telecommunication company they a...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...12 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative - Berlin
€22000 - 24000
German Customer service Representative wanted here in Berlin, Germany! Here is a great opportunity for those looking to live and work abroad here in Berlin and you gro...12 days ago
- Dutch Procurement Clerk in Prague - Relocation Package Provided
€15000 - 22000
Are you ready to join an ambitious, international team in the historical city of Prague? Would you like to develop yourself professionaly and gain valuable experience ...12 days ago