Get similar jobs by email Register →
If you want to join our forward thinking and well-paced business, we invite you to explore this opportunity!
We are looking for people that are full of energy and eager to grow or kick start a career in sales.
As a Renewal Agent you will be:
- Identifying gaps and improving the process.
- Working closely with sales and internal teams globally.
- Preparing quotes, tracking high value deals, data analysis, forecastng and reporting.
- Providing CEMs with Renewal Packs.
- Reminding customers via notification on their contracts prior to expiry.
- Supporting external vendors and auditing quotes.
- Sharing results internaly.
What we are looking for in a Renewal Agent:
- Analytical thinking.
- Using your own initiative to complete tasks.
- Working to deadlines.
- Ability to work with systems and data entry skills - upper-intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Contract services or project management experience could be useful.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
What we offer:
- various trainings / courses soft skills, time management, Office etc.,
- continuous support and development and excellent progression opportunities,
- life & pension insurance contribution,
- flexible working hours,
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year,
- contribution to lunches in our canteen,
- Fitness program, Health program,
- language courses for free.
LOCATION: BRNO, Czech Republic
If you believe this position is just right for you, please send us your CV in English. We are looking forward to your application!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Warranty Claims Validator with Chinese and English
€25000 - 28000
An international warranty team seeks a Chinese speaker who would like to start or deepen his/her experience in the warranty validation field by taking up the role of W...3 months ago
- HR Administrator with Polish and English
Join our team of HR Administrators supporting an external client by providing administrative HR services covering the area of Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Contr...3 months ago
- Entry level Sales Support for International Recruitment Company
€18000CZK - 22000CZK per month + benefits
I'm looking for new talents to join our Quality Assurance department as an entry level QA Specialist for our recruitment company specialised in specific sector on an i...about 2 months ago
- German + English Executive Assistant - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€50000 - 55000 per annum
Job Summary If you speak German and have an excellent level of English and are looking for a chance to grow your career - check out this German + English Executive Ass...3 days ago
- EMEA Billing Specialist - English Language
€30000 - 35000CZK Per Month
We are now seeking an enthusiastic new team member for our international client in Prague. In this position, you will be responsible for administrating large value inv...2 months ago