Do you want to start your career with Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies?
If you are motivated, creative and open-minded, we may have the perfect job for you!
Start your career in Digital Marketing within an innovative and international company which is still working as a Start-Up.
Do you have new ideas? Tell them! Changes are made every minute and you can build up a really efficient and innovative environment.
Make a new experience abroad in Lisbon and join a peaceful and beach lifestyle.
You would work for one of the leading tech business worldwide. They develop new marketing ideas and create a big change to our present life.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Analyse the issues and or request of business clients and resolve them via chat, mail &
– Answer customer inquiries regarding online marketing products, strategies,
implementation of marketing campaigns,
– Assist Business customers in recovering account information and assist in payment related issues
– Adapt existing processes to craft alternate solutions, or escalate critical or more complex
queries to the next level for resolution.
– Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
– You have a native level of Italian or Hebrew + a good level of English (at least B2)
– You finished your High School or you already have a Bachelor Degree
– You have already customer care experience
– You have general understanding or interest in online marketing products
– You are a strategical thinker
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours:
- For Italian natives: Mo – Fr 9 am to 6 pm (40h/week)
- For Hebrew natives: SU – TH 7 am to 4 pm (40h/week)
– Training: 5 weeks incl. Google Ads Certification (useful for future employers)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ - 1.415€ gross/month (depending on the project you will work on) + monthly bonus
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.200€ - 1.700€ gross/month (depending on the project you will work on) + monthly bonus
(*) Compensation of the training period if successful: 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
This project is not for you? Still, send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!