Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you want to start your career with Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies?
If you are motivated, creative and open-minded, we may have the perfect job for you!
Start your career in Digital Marketing within an innovative and international company which is still working as a Start-Up.
Do you have new ideas? Tell them! Changes are made every minute and you can build up a really efficient and innovative environment.
Make a new experience abroad in Lisbon and join a peaceful and beach lifestyle.
You would work for one of the leading tech business worldwide. They develop new marketing ideas and create a big change to our present life.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Assisting existing customers in the B2B market on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities
– Establish a trust relation with key decision makers in the marketing industry and serve as a
consultant for their online advertising strategy
– Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement
– Provide strategic campaign support and advertiser training to educate your clients
– Grow revenue by up-selling towards existing clients
– Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
– You have a native level of Dutch + a good level of English (at least B2)
– You finished your High School or you already have a Bachelor Degree
– You have a Sales and Marketing Background
– You have general understanding or interest in online marketing products
– You are a strategical thinker
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: Mo – Fr 8 am to 5 pm (40h/week)
– Training: 5 weeks incl. Google Ads Certification (useful for future employers)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month + monthly bonus from 250€ up to 350€ gross per month
- Excluding accommodation: 1.250€ gross/month + monthly bonus from 250€ up to 300€ gross per month
(*) Compensation of the training period if successful: 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
This project is not for you? Still, send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Google Ads Sales Advisor (French)
The Company. You want to start your career with Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies? If you are motivated, creative and open-minded,...26 days ago
- Sales Executive Hebrew
€22000 - 25000
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ Thank you! The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are yo...19 days ago
- Outbound Sales Executive (Dutch)
€1305 gross/month + performance related bonus + free Spanish classes offered + benefit plan
Do you have sales experience? Are you an enthusiastic and sales oriented candidate and ready for a new challenge in Valencia? This offer is for you: The Company. Our c...3 months ago
- Sales Specialist (German)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Th...3 months ago
- Dutch Inside Sales
Are you a dutch speaker, passionate for Sales-IT and looking for a job in Barcelona? Do you have the ability and enthusiast to become the next sales guru in one of the...3 months ago