Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Dorset Recruitment|
|Job Title||Graduate Accounting Support - French Language|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||28000 - 35000|
|Location||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Date Posted||9 days ago|
Graduate Accounting Support - French Language
Become part of a young and multicultural accounting team in Prague! You will be joining a major international accounting service provider and working with some of their biggest French speaking clients, delivering great results. This role is particularly suitable for people that enjoy direct communication but also want to learn and expand their knowledge of company finance and payroll accounting.
In this role you will:
When you join the team, you will receive intensive training, focussed on French accounting laws and regulations as well as learning how to process employee payrolls and create accounting documentation,
The team handles the majority of customer calls and enquiries, responding to and resolving any issues. The team also provides support to other departments for translating documents (French to English) and creating reports and analysis,
- Advanced French language skills and a good level of English
- Either a fresh graduate with a real interest in a career in finance or someone with customer service or similar experience that would like to learn something new.
- Proactive and enthusiastic personality, we are looking for someone that likes to interact and solve problems
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to deliver world class customer service
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Applications from people living outside of the Czech Republic are welcome but you must hold an EU passport and be ready to relocate quickly to Prague (unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visa/Work Permit applicants for this position)
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Other bonuses including lunch vouchers, free drinks, entertainment vouchers, language courses and more,
- Friendly and cooperative, young, multicultural, international environment
- 5 weeks holiday
- Full training provided and long term opportunities to continue learning and improving your skills,
- Security of working for a stable, growing, major international organisation
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter using the application button below
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
- Technical Support with French
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...9 days ago
- French Customer Support Advisor
€15000 - 17000
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Athens, Greece that is searching for Customer Support Advisors to join their growing team. CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS You...14 days ago
- French Customer Support Specialist
€27000 - 28000
French Customer Support Specialist We’re looking for talented professionals not just to fill an open position but to build a career in our company. If you’re smart, if...about 2 months ago
- French Sport Support Advisor
€20000 - 23000
French Sport Support Professional – Dublin, Ireland Want to be part of the customer service team for the No1 Sports brand in the world. You will be passionate about th...2 months ago