Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are now seeking graduates or people that would like to make a career change to join an international consulting team in Prague working on procurement projects for global clients.
In this role, you will:
- Manage sourcing projects from start to finish
- Conduct detailed spend and cost analysis and market research
- Become an expert in our online procurement systems
- Build professional and long-lasting relationships with our clients
- Conduct evaluations for our suppliers and clients
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Very good written and spoken English and German language skills
- Previous experience in sourcing is preferred but not essential
- Strong general PC skills, especially with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Reliabile and open to new challenges
We can offer:
- Opportunity to join an innovative, leading international sourcing team
- Competitive salary and benefits package including language courses, home office, lunch vouchers, and extra vacation days
- Long term opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Genuinely interesting and varied projects will ensure that you're constantly learning
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Tereza.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German + French Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 33000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...about 2 months ago
- WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEE
€A fulltime job (40 hours) with a good salary of 1800 per month (average) with on top of that fee for working in shifts.
Do you want to work either fulltime (40 hours) or parttime (24-32 hours) at one of the biggest logistical companies of the Netherlands? Kuehne + Nagel in Zaandam is lo...2 months ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...12 months ago
- Dutch Transport Planning Lead
€40000 - 45000
We now have a dynamic logistics role open for people with a background in transportation to join a major FMCG's European team here in Prague. Main Tasks Analyse custom...almost 2 years ago