Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant with European language|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£17000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + commissions + benefits|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant with European language
Competitive Salary + Commission & Benefits
Location: West London
Are you looking to enter the exciting world of recruitment? Would you like to join a dynamic and multicultural company to develop your skills?
We are looking for someone who will be passionate and sales driven to join a team of energetic international professionals based in London. If you are looking for a role where 2 days are never the same then, what are you waiting for? Contact us immediately.
With the best training offered in the industry, KERR Recruitment is the team to join!
Working as a trainee recruitment consultant, you will be sales driven, have strong negotiation and communications skills. You will also need to show a drive to achieve results. Excellent customer service skills coupled with a talent for business development will be essential part of your day.
You will have full training and coaching to become an independent successful recruitment consultant
- Candidate sourcing, selection, interviewing, preparation.
- Business development via new and existing leads
- Achieving agreed sales targets
- Account Management
- Building successful working relationships with your clients
- Client and Candidates meetings
- General administration
What we are looking for?
- Fluency in at least 1 European Language is Essential
- German or French or Nordic Language - a plus
- Minimum 1 year office based (or internship) experience
- Previous B2B sales experience - Would be a plus
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Tenacity and passion to succeed and achieve your goals
- Confidence and a hunger to make a difference
- Flexible approach and team player
- Optimism and good humour under pressure!
- Competitive basic salary
- Commission scheme which rewards - high and achievable OTE
- Training and development and career opportunities
- Employee benefits scheme and attractive incentives
Who is Kerr Multilingual:
Kerr recruitment is one of London's leading and most established multilingual recruitment organisations. We have been awarded with the Investors in People GOLD Award and "Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For" accreditation for six consecutive years
We thank you for your interest. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, in this instance, your application has not been successful. However, we do advise you to regularly visit the Kerr Multilingual website to review many new job opportunities in which you may be interested.