Get similar jobs by email Register →
You work in an online casino environment, that had no secrets for you. You are professionally and skilled with experience. You have a high end portfolio that shows your experience. You live in Malta or willing to move to the island.
You are responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to the rest of your team and understanding their needs before making design decisions. As a graphic designer you work to a brief agreed with the rest of the creative director or account manager. You develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the brand's objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
As a graphic designer's job you may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job. Typical activities include:
- Affinity with online casino branding
- Interpreting the brandmanager's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to brandmanagers or account managers;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print;
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Flash;
- Developing interactive design;
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.