Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Head Hunt International|
|Job Title||Great job for Dutch speakers in Romania - Rent allowance provided+Attractive salary!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
A large Multinational Company with numerous sites around the world, specialized in all outsourcing services. The Company is a Global Leader in the fields of outsourcing of Accounting, Financial, Customer Contact and Management, Procurement and Supply-Chain Management, IT services, as well as Technical Support services, to name a few. Their success has awarded them with a multitude of awards in many countries, some of them for being one of the “Best places to work”.
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
- Previous experience in Technical support will be an advantage
- Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
- Maintain high standards for customer services
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Provide feedback to the team manager
- Flight ticket provided (for non-locals)
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation
- Rent allowance for 2 years upto 200 € net pm
- Relocation bonus upto 220 – 250 € net (paid with first salary)
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical insurance in best hospital in Romania
- Language bonus allowance ( if applicable )
- Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Low costs of living ( 350€ pm average )
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International, please apply for this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job or need more information about it please submit your application or contact directly to Aura Ciochina by calling on 0035314433202.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaker wanted for Customer Service Job for Small Contact Center - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak Dutch then stop for a second and take time to read what could be...about 1 month ago
- Logistic expert for KLM - Dutch
€30000 - 43000
Do you speak fluent Dutch? Are you willing to work in a dynamic and multicultural company counting with more than 50 nationalities? Do you want to feel that your job i...27 days ago
- German Speakers for Sales, Customer service, Technology Support roles
Prague, Czech Republic
Founded in 2003 ICON has established itself as a leading contact centre in Central Europe with offices located in the heart of Prague. We have the luxury of offering e...21 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Dublin for Industry Leader
€22000 - 25000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary Calling all entry level Dutch speakers with a drive to succeed and grow! Here is a Dutch Customer Service job with a sales twist - work for one of world's ...4 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€£30000 - £31000 per month + 31000 Czech Koruna Gross Per Month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Dutch and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Dutch speakers with custom...about 1 month ago