Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Head Hunt International|
|Job Title||Great job for Dutch speakers in Romania - Rent allowance provided+Attractive salary!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
A large Multinational Company with numerous sites around the world, specialized in all outsourcing services. The Company is a Global Leader in the fields of outsourcing of Accounting, Financial, Customer Contact and Management, Procurement and Supply-Chain Management, IT services, as well as Technical Support services, to name a few. Their success has awarded them with a multitude of awards in many countries, some of them for being one of the “Best places to work”.
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
- Previous experience in Technical support will be an advantage
- Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
- Maintain high standards for customer services
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Provide feedback to the team manager
- Flight ticket provided (for non-locals)
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation
- Rent allowance for 2 years upto 200 € net pm
- Relocation bonus upto 220 – 250 € net (paid with first salary)
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical insurance in best hospital in Romania
- Language bonus allowance ( if applicable )
- Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Low costs of living ( 350€ pm average )
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International, please apply for this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job or need more information about it please submit your application or contact directly to Aura Ciochina by calling on 0035314433202.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Job in IT Support Dublin
€20000 - 20500 per annum
What are we looking for? For this job in IT Support we are looking for Dutch speakers with a good level of English, someone who wants to work abroad and likes the idea...23 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Job For extremely Popular Brand - Belfast
€16000 - 16000
Job Summary As a Dutch Customer Service Representative you will get the chance to work for one of the largest and well known global online brands. This customer care j...17 days ago
- Dutch SMB Account Manager Job
€24000 - 28000
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support for various, well-known multinational companies based in Cork. The emplo...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service for Outsourcing Giant - Malta
€19000 - 20000 per annum + Many Benefits
Job Summary To all Dutch speakers looking to live & work in a warmer climate - Malta is calling! Have between 6-12 months exp in Customer Service or a call center? Loo...28 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service for Food/Beverage Industry - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
Job Summary: Dutch Speakers with a passion for helping others - who are well in the know when it comes to MS Office and is a typing master with up to 35+ words per min...3 months ago