Get similar jobs by email Register →
A global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector and deliver multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. Their site in Athens is growing by the day and they are looking for candidates to start with them as soon as possible. The experience gained within the company will add great value to your CV.
Be a part of a multinational company and enjoy lots of benefits!
- 1st line technical support
- Provide solutions to customers / Support them via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients.
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
- Provide feedback to the team manager.
- Fluent French and English
- IT knowledge
- Previous experience in the technical support will be of advantage
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Eager to learn new skills
- Excellent basic salary
- Flight ticket to Greece will be provided
- 2 weeks hotel accommodation
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free Greek language courses
- Opportunity for growth and development of your career
- International working environment
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant right now.
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted by recruitment companies and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimize the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International, please apply for this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
Keywords : Fluent French, Customer Service, CS, Technical Support, IT, Athens, Greece, vacancy, job, permanent contract, hiring, fluent English, opportunity, abroad, entry level, work experience
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish helpdesk agents wanted, great career opportunity in Dub
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€22000 - 24000 per annum
What are we looking for? For this job in IT Support we are looking for Swedish speakers with a good level of English, someone who wants to work abroad and likes the id...about 1 month ago
- German helpdesk agents wanted, great career opportunity in Dubl
€20000 - 20500 per annum
For this job in IT Support we are looking for German speakers with a good level of English, someone who wants to work abroad and likes the idea of a job in Ireland. Wh...3 months ago
- Dutch Speaker wanted for Customer Service Job for Small Contact Center - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak Dutch then stop for a second and take time to read what could be...4 months ago
- French Tech Support for Brand New Project - Cork
€24000 per annum + relocation package
Job Summary To all coders &amp; Tech aficionados looking for an exciting new opportunity - the search is over. A client of ours for nearly 4 years now is looking f...about 1 month ago
- French Speaking Account Manager
€£30k - 40k per year + relocation assistance
French Speaking Account Manager Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, England Up to £40k per year + relocation assistance Overall Summary: This is a key position to provide a v...about 13 hours ago