Get similar jobs by email Register →
If you speak German fluently, this job position in Teleperformance Hellas is made for you.
If you are looking for an International company to be a part of, this is your chance to apply.
If you want to find a new career, with a long-term cooperation and competitive salary, send us your CV now.
Teleperformance Hellas is a proud leader in multichannel customer experience in South Europe and Middle-East. With more than 4.200 current employees and facilities with the highest level of standards, our company provides daily outstanding services to thousands of clients around the world.
Our values of Professionalism, Commitment, Respect, Innovation and Integrity transform the working environment in the perfect place for someone who wishes to be a part of a well-known International Outsourcing Company. Furthermore, our principles contribute in maintaining successful longstanding collaboration with our clients.
We are a people company and showing it with what we offer to our employees, like:
- Competitive salary + monthly performance bonus + extra over time paid
- International working environment
- Health care insurance & in-house doctor
- Career Development Opportunities
- Relocation package
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technology
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Free Greek courses
- Welcome event
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
If you want to learn more about us, read below about our partners.
Our company started a new collaboration with one of the most successful firms in the field of money transactions around the world. The last 50 years, this company offers the latest technology and expertise to make payments safe, simple and smart, having the fastest payment processing network and connecting consumers, financial institutions, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories.
If you think that you want to be part of this new cooperation, apply now for our vacancy, which requests your strong financial background and your fluency in German.
Your role as German speaking Advisor:
We are currently recruiting German speakers, who can deliver customer services with the highest level of professionalism, integrity and empathy to cardholders. The ideal candidate should have excellent PC skills, be proficient in both German and English & should be willing to relocate to Athens, Greece in a few weeks’ notice.
- Receiving Inbound calls, E mails and Chats from existing consumers requiring product support in both German and English.
- Maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting and attempting repair of all products.
- Investigating errors and problems; performing root cause analysis in effort to provide permanent resolutions.
- Ensuring that call returns to clients are completed in a timely fashion (per commitments) and consumer issues are resolved.
- Communicating clearly with all consumers.
- Managing, effectively and efficiently, length of calls ensuring minimum consumer inconvenience.
- At least 1-2 years call center experience
- Recommended experience in general financial sector
- Be proficient in both German and English (both written and verbal)
- Strong PC skills, including web based (internet)
- Be able to work on weekend and in night shifts
- Be able to understand, manage and provide effectively solutions with professionalism and integrity
You may send your CV via mail at “email@example.com” or upload it directly in our database
***Only candidates eligible to work in Greece will be considered for this position***
Learn more about us & join the TP Family:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Consultant to Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...3 months ago
- German iGaming in Cyprus
Are you fluent in German and looking to have fun with iGaming? Our Client is an interactive online marketing agency, delivering online services in consumer advertising...20 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to Athens, Greece
€10000 - 14000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Oslo, Norge, søker for kunde dansktalende kundeservicemedarbejdere til Athen. Er du dansktalende og vil have international arbejdserfaring inden...9 days ago
- Dutch Tech support to Athens, Greece
€10000 - 14000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Oslo, Norway, are looking for candidates with a fluent or native Dutch language skillset, for a customer service job in Athens. Are you Dutch sp...9 days ago
- Dutch Technical Support to Athens, Greece
Are you Fluent in Dutch and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicult...9 days ago