Get similar jobs by email Register →
Greek Community Manager
1 year contract (possibility to extend / renew)
Salary: £120.00 / Day (£29k)
A leading company in the entertainment/gaming industry.
What you'll do:
- Liaise with other community managers
- Support and collaborate with your territory in different community sites and projects
- Carry out regular online events and activities for the community with the support of the volunteers across community online channels.
- Promote and raise the awareness of the Community Team within the business and the games industry.
- To report consumer insight to your Community team
- To escalate community issues into the business.
- To report consumer insight regarding products and services into your Community Team.
- Marketing community strategy and relationship management
What you'll need:
- Fully fluent Greek and English
- Previous experience of working in online community and consumer behaviour. Ideally within gaming or social media.
- Extensive experience working within new media and use of social media channels.
- Knowledge of the gaming industry or at least interest on it.
- Excellent project management, planning and communication skills (verbal and written) required
- Excellent motivation and relationship management skills
- Proactive attitude
- Positive and fun personality
- Excellent project management, planning and communication skills (verbal and written) are required
- Fluency in Greek, both spoken and written
- Analytics software familiarity
- Previous experience working with CRM software technologies would be an advantage
- Ability to learn the use of new tools quickly.
- Microsoft Suite
- Lotus Notes.
- To be familiarized with analytic software like Google Analytics or QlikView.
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Keywords: Greek, community manager, social media, videogames, gaming, Greece.