Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Greek Customer Service Specialist role in Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||24000 - 27000|
|Date Posted||12 months ago|
GREEK CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Our company is a leading Medical Manufacturer based in Limerick with almost 20 years of successful operation. The organisation is a pioneer in designing medical techniques as well as manufacturing and distributing medical devices to customers thought Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Take orders by fax, phone, post, email and input to the company’s order entry system.
- Provide customers with prices as per the company’s order entry system and input special prices on the company’s order entry system as required.
- Communicate emergency orders/requests to various manufacturing plants using standard procedures.
- Process special orders and deal with queries for custom made devices.
- Supply customers with expected delivery dates or delivery status, airwaybill numbers etc.
- Liaise with Distribution Support Teams in relation to shipments, shipping paperwork, and any special requirements in relation to shipments as requested by the distributor.
- Supply customers with product status information (e.g. active, obsolete, etc.) and account status information (e.g. account on hold) as necessary
- Process information and deal with follow-up queries on returns and complaints.
- Add or modify new customer details as needed.
- Update the order entry system with details regarding Sales Reps / Regional Manager Links with particular DPs.
- Direct technical queries via the phone tree or other designated routes.
- Process requests for literature, catalogues, etc.
- Liaise with Regulatory Affairs departments in CIRL and WCE plants in relation to registration documents, etc as per each country’s requirements.
- Liaise with Regional Managers worldwide in relation to special prices, special requests, etc.
- Where applicable, search for potential Tenders relevant to the business and work with sales teams and other functions to ensure Tenders are processed within set deadlines.
- Provide information and support to Distribution partners in relation tendering process.
- Where applicable, process Ministry of Health Tenders to the highest standard.
- Maintain Fides for accuracy.
- Manage the debt collection activities; collection calls, monthly statements and reminder letters and reporting
- Log and close out on invoice queries and prepare debit/credit requests for customers and vendors.
- Assist with payment processing and bank reconciliations.
- Process Vendor invoices and credit notes ensuring sufficient information and approvals have been received.
- Generate reports as necessary / requested.
- All functions to be carried out in compliance with the company’s Quality Management Systems.
Education & Experience:
- Fluency in Greek is essential for this role.
- Previous experience working within a similar role / environment advantageous
- Relevant third level qualification advantageous
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent data entry skills with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- Flexi-start and finish times
- 21 days annual leave
- Parental leave provisions
- Company restaurant
- Company gym
- Active sports and social club
- Free car parking
- Multicultural working environment
- Dynamic, friendly working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Further training and development
- Study assistance
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- KYC Banking Analyst role in Dublin, Ireland
€30000 - 38000
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many ...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service Specialist
€4210 PLN per month
Be Part of It Our client is an innovative FinTech company who prides itself on leading a new way of moving money around the globe. It is a global money app which consi...2 days ago
- Multilingual Customer Service Agent wanted in Aschaffenburg
Aschaffenburg (63739), Bayern
€28000 - 35000 per annum + bonus
Job Summary Calling all multilingual speakers – There is a new International Customer Service Team Looking for you in Germany. If you have a near native level of one o...3 months ago
- German Customer Service Specialist - Dublin City
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + Relocation Package
To all German speakers with amazing people skills! Here is a job that you'll definitely feel comfortable in as we are looking for an outgoing, friendly German speaker ...27 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Specialist - Dublin City
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€23000 - 26000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
To all Dutch speakers with amazing people skills! Here is a job that you'll definitely feel comfortable in as we are looking for an outgoing, friendly Dutch speaker wh...27 days ago