Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Greek Customer Service Specialist role in Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||24000 - 27000|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
GREEK CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Our company is a leading Medical Manufacturer based in Limerick with almost 20 years of successful operation. The organisation is a pioneer in designing medical techniques as well as manufacturing and distributing medical devices to customers thought Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Take orders by fax, phone, post, email and input to the company’s order entry system.
- Provide customers with prices as per the company’s order entry system and input special prices on the company’s order entry system as required.
- Communicate emergency orders/requests to various manufacturing plants using standard procedures.
- Process special orders and deal with queries for custom made devices.
- Supply customers with expected delivery dates or delivery status, airwaybill numbers etc.
- Liaise with Distribution Support Teams in relation to shipments, shipping paperwork, and any special requirements in relation to shipments as requested by the distributor.
- Supply customers with product status information (e.g. active, obsolete, etc.) and account status information (e.g. account on hold) as necessary
- Process information and deal with follow-up queries on returns and complaints.
- Add or modify new customer details as needed.
- Update the order entry system with details regarding Sales Reps / Regional Manager Links with particular DPs.
- Direct technical queries via the phone tree or other designated routes.
- Process requests for literature, catalogues, etc.
- Liaise with Regulatory Affairs departments in CIRL and WCE plants in relation to registration documents, etc as per each country’s requirements.
- Liaise with Regional Managers worldwide in relation to special prices, special requests, etc.
- Where applicable, search for potential Tenders relevant to the business and work with sales teams and other functions to ensure Tenders are processed within set deadlines.
- Provide information and support to Distribution partners in relation tendering process.
- Where applicable, process Ministry of Health Tenders to the highest standard.
- Maintain Fides for accuracy.
- Manage the debt collection activities; collection calls, monthly statements and reminder letters and reporting
- Log and close out on invoice queries and prepare debit/credit requests for customers and vendors.
- Assist with payment processing and bank reconciliations.
- Process Vendor invoices and credit notes ensuring sufficient information and approvals have been received.
- Generate reports as necessary / requested.
- All functions to be carried out in compliance with the company’s Quality Management Systems.
Education & Experience:
- Fluency in Greek is essential for this role.
- Previous experience working within a similar role / environment advantageous
- Relevant third level qualification advantageous
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent data entry skills with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- Flexi-start and finish times
- 21 days annual leave
- Parental leave provisions
- Company restaurant
- Company gym
- Active sports and social club
- Free car parking
- Multicultural working environment
- Dynamic, friendly working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Further training and development
- Study assistance
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service role in Sunny Lisbon
€18000 - 23000
Location: Lisbon Are You Looking for International Experience? Would you Like to work for an Award winning team and be part of an Innovative and forward thinking compa...2 months ago
- Slovenian Customer Service Specialist
€14000 - 16000
Would you like to travel into the sun of Greece for an entry level customer service role? Would you like to receive first class training from the world’s biggest IT pr...about 1 month ago
- Multilingual Customer Service Agent wanted in Aschaffenburg
Aschaffenburg (63739), Bayern
€28000 - 35000 per annum + bonus
Job Summary Calling all multilingual speakers – There is a new International Customer Service Team Looking for you in Germany. If you have a near native level of one o...11 days ago
- German Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€31000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native German and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for German speakers with cust...12 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€£30000 - £31000 per month + 31000 Czech Koruna Gross Per Month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Dutch and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Dutch speakers with custom...12 days ago