Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a leading online accommodation provider, is looking for a Greek Travel & Accommodation Customer Service for their offices in Dublin.
Want to be part of the customer service team for one of the best-known travel & accommodation websites in the world? You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand.
Want to be part of an energetic, friendly, international team who enjoy working together to deliver exceptional service, all whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities?
It is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most recognized brands in the world and offers you a chance to experience the professional world of customer service. It is also an opportunity to bring your skills to our global organisation while providing a quality service to our customers and clients.
- Provide continuous customer service to our Customers via telephone and other electronic mediums.
- Develop expertise in assigned Client’s Line of Business (LOB).
- Deliver individual Performance based on Metrics and Related Targets.
- Drive Customer issue resolution.
- Protect Customer PII data.
- Responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support and providing a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
- Achieve and maintain service level statistics as defined.
- Track & document customer & problem information.
- Demonstrates understanding and commitment to protecting customer privacy and information.
- Successfully complete training activities to maintain product currency, and to broaden product knowledge.
- Participate in coaching and demonstrate commitment to personal improvement.
- Provide feedback to help improve process, policies, tools, etc.
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Perform services consistent with quality standards and procedures based on training and coaching received.
- Maintain acceptable level of productivity and timeliness
- Continually develop customer service skills.
- Promote the client culture along with your colleagues
- Leaving certificate or equivalent.
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- A minimum of 1 year customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Passion for the customer and customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, probing & reading.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to gauge customer ability and modify delivery skills accordingly.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm as verified by a formal test.
- Ability to explain information in a way that is easy to understand.
- Ability to handle difficult or irate customers effectively.
- Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to high change environment
- Adapts well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- Takes responsibility and ownership
- Must be passionate about helping customers
- An exciting full-time job in an international environment
- Pay for Performance bonus scheme
- Pension plan, Life Assurance & Healthcare discounts
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Travel Agent (German/French)
Are you passionate by the Travel, Hospitality and Tourism industry? Are you quality and service oriented and always ready to help people? The Company. This award-winni...20 days ago
- Dutch Travel Support Agent
Are you Dutch and do you have a passion for tourism? Do you want to develop yourself as an all-round travel consultant within a dynamic and international environment? ...3 months ago
- Travel Agent with Amadeus
€23000 - 28000
The Company. Our client is a B2B travel agent that was built up in 2015. Today they have already more than 100 employees in their 2 offices in Barcelona. They were nam...3 months ago
- Business Travel Consultant
€22000 - 27000
Do you like working in a young and start-up mindset? Do you have at least 2 years of experience with Amadeus or Galileo? And are you ready for a new experience in Barc...2 months ago
- Online Store Agent (Dutch)
€950 - 1240
The Company. Do you prefer to shop online than to go to any department stores? Are you looking for a job where you would work with different brands from all over the w...4 days ago