Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a leading online accommodation provider, is looking for a Greek Travel & Accommodation Customer Service for their offices in Dublin.
Want to be part of the customer service team for one of the best-known travel & accommodation websites in the world? You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand.
Want to be part of an energetic, friendly, international team who enjoy working together to deliver exceptional service, all whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities?
It is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most recognized brands in the world and offers you a chance to experience the professional world of customer service. It is also an opportunity to bring your skills to our global organisation while providing a quality service to our customers and clients.
- Provide continuous customer service to our Customers via telephone and other electronic mediums.
- Develop expertise in assigned Client’s Line of Business (LOB).
- Deliver individual Performance based on Metrics and Related Targets.
- Drive Customer issue resolution.
- Protect Customer PII data.
- Responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support and providing a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
- Achieve and maintain service level statistics as defined.
- Track & document customer & problem information.
- Demonstrates understanding and commitment to protecting customer privacy and information.
- Successfully complete training activities to maintain product currency, and to broaden product knowledge.
- Participate in coaching and demonstrate commitment to personal improvement.
- Provide feedback to help improve process, policies, tools, etc.
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Perform services consistent with quality standards and procedures based on training and coaching received.
- Maintain acceptable level of productivity and timeliness
- Continually develop customer service skills.
- Promote the client culture along with your colleagues
- Leaving certificate or equivalent.
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- A minimum of 1 year customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Passion for the customer and customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, probing & reading.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to gauge customer ability and modify delivery skills accordingly.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm as verified by a formal test.
- Ability to explain information in a way that is easy to understand.
- Ability to handle difficult or irate customers effectively.
- Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to high change environment
- Adapts well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- Takes responsibility and ownership
- Must be passionate about helping customers
- An exciting full-time job in an international environment
- Pay for Performance bonus scheme
- Pension plan, Life Assurance & Healthcare discounts
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport
- Housing Travel Adviser (Italian)
€11000 - 12000
Worldwide company recruiting Italian speaking Customer Service Advisers in Lisbon. Do you want to work for a market leader in the hospitality industry? We are currentl...13 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (German)
€20000 - 22000
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the...14 days ago
- Finnish Customer Support Agent
€13000 - 15000
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Athens, Greece that is searching for Customer Support Advisors to join their growing team. CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS You...16 days ago
- Finnish Customer Support Agent
€18000 - 21000
Finnish Speaking Customer Support Roles in Lisbon Are You Looking for International Experience? Would you Like to work for an Award winning team and be part of an Inno...16 days ago