Get similar jobs by email Register →
Strong Recruitment have specialised in the inbound industry since 2001 and one of our London based clients seeks an experienced Group Reservation Agent - this is a busy and varied role and will involve :
- working with UK tour operators and coach companies and Group Travel Organisers
- making group reservations at theatres, hotels, restaurants, attractions and events
- talking on the phone daily to clients and building long term relationships
- talking daily to suppliers such as hotels and restaurants
- learning about different and varied products - you should love London as you will be advising group tour leaders of the latest attractions and restaurants
This award winning company train their staff well and have a low turnover of staff. Great modern offices, lots of career opportunity.
If you have :
- at least 6 months Group Reservations experience
- involved in UK tourism
- know London well
- love customer service and learning new tourism products
- have a great phone voice and communication skills
then please send your CV in confidence - we respond to successful candidates within 2 working days.
We will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you.
The Company offer a monthly bonus on top of salary.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Worlwide Travel Consultant - London
€£20000 - £25000 per annum + commision and incentives
Due to plans for expansion, this successful and established luxury travel company in Central London are looking for a number of Travel Sales Experts to join their busy...3 months ago
- Tourism Customer Service Agent (German/Dutch OR French)
€16000 - 16500
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the...about 2 months ago