Get similar jobs by email Register →
Strong Recruitment have specialised in the inbound industry since 2001 and one of our London based clients seeks an experienced Group Reservation Agent - this is a busy and varied role and will involve :
- working with UK tour operators and coach companies and Group Travel Organisers
- making group reservations at theatres, hotels, restaurants, attractions and events
- talking on the phone daily to clients and building long term relationships
- talking daily to suppliers such as hotels and restaurants
- learning about different and varied products - you should love London as you will be advising group tour leaders of the latest attractions and restaurants
This award winning company train their staff well and have a low turnover of staff. Great modern offices, lots of career opportunity.
If you have :
- at least 6 months Group Reservations experience
- involved in UK tourism
- know London well
- love customer service and learning new tourism products
- have a great phone voice and communication skills
then please send your CV in confidence - we respond to successful candidates within 2 working days.
We will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you.
The Company offer a monthly bonus on top of salary.