Get similar jobs by email Register →
Strong Recruitment have specialised in the inbound industry since 2001 and one of our London based clients seeks an experienced Group Reservation Agent - this is a busy and varied role and will involve :
- working with UK tour operators and coach companies and Group Travel Organisers
- making group reservations at theatres, hotels, restaurants, attractions and events
- talking on the phone daily to clients and building long term relationships
- talking daily to suppliers such as hotels and restaurants
- learning about different and varied products - you should love London as you will be advising group tour leaders of the latest attractions and restaurants
This award winning company train their staff well and have a low turnover of staff. Great modern offices, lots of career opportunity.
If you have :
- at least 6 months Group Reservations experience
- involved in UK tourism
- know London well
- love customer service and learning new tourism products
- have a great phone voice and communication skills
then please send your CV in confidence - we respond to successful candidates within 2 working days.
We will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you.
The Company offer a monthly bonus on top of salary.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Flights Consultant (dog-friendly office, on-site gym and sauna, relocation support)
€salary negotiable + accommodation for 3 weeks + meal vouchers + on-site gym and sauna + English classes + flights discounts + free Multisport card + flexible benefits
Bilingual and looking for a new challenge? Do you love travelling and helping others? REED are proud to represent a client which managed to grow from a few enthusiasts...15 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Meeting Services Analyst
€30000 - 35000
*** Norwegian Customer Meeting Services Analyst – Cork, Ireland *** Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization with offices all around the world, with achieveme...3 months ago
- German Customer Service Specialist
Would you like to use your excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for helping others? This position consists of effectively meeting the customer´s support needs...17 days ago
- Business Travel Consultant Team Leader
€40000 - 50000
Be part of it Our client is based in the renown Irish capital, Dublin. They are a global contact centre business with 125000 employees across 150 locations and current...3 months ago
- German Accommodation Advisor
Are you a world traveller? Would you like the opportunity to start a career in the tourism sector without formal experience? In this position, the company offers a com...17 days ago