Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our partner is an international provider of mobile banking and digital consumer and small business loans, distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. They have expanded rapidly to operate across Europe, Africa, South and North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
As a pioneer in digital and mobile financial services technology, our partner is at the forefront of the digital banking revolution. They have a Mobile Bank, launched in 2016, is an innovative mobile banking platform offering a range of banking services, including real time digital payments and transfers, within a single app which is currently available in five European markets.
They are listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol 'FRU'.
We are in search of a Growth Hacker / Marketing Analyst who feels passionate for data, modeling, improving processes, tracking, analytics insights and technology used by marketing to achieve our growth goals.
If you can help to address the complex challenges of marketing effectiveness, ROI, optimization strategies, customer behaviour and channel effectiveness, understand on-site visitors’ behaviour and experience, you can lead core insights from the data to suggest CRO strategy that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience, then you are just the one we are looking for.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teams (SEM, SEO, affiliate, social media, etc.) with deep marketing-driven data perspective to propose new ideas for growth;
- Mine data and analytics at the customer level to gain a better understanding of their funnel and engagement behaviors, including impacts of current marketing strategies;
- Effectively share insights and analyses to stakeholders to drive business decision. Ensure that we are properly understanding the value of all of our marketing channels for acquisition and retention;
- Analyze A/B Tests to provide in-depth insights to the marketing team on the test data and understanding of marketing drivers’ effects;
- Deliver regular reports on key metrics, and product release or other change impacts such as funnel, conversion events, segmentation types, referring channels, marketing campaigns, and specific attribute correlations;
- Develop automated reporting processes and manipulate complex datasets;
- Identify industry trends and insights.
Expected skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years analytical and database experience. Marketing analytics or consulting experience is a plus;
- +2 years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research;
- Excellent skills in analytics tools such as R, Python, SQL, Excel to work efficiently at scale;
- Excellent data visualization skills. Experience creating dashboard reporting in SiSense or a similar visualization tool a plus;
- Hands on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools;
- Proven experience in digital performance marketing;
- Experience in Salesforce or other marketing automation tool is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources;
- Strong personality with the ability to handle stress and various tasks at the same time;
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
Our partner actively strives to create the right environment and provide the right tools for their employees to enjoy their work and to thrive. Joining them you will:
- feel that they believe in the development of their employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
- join a fast and growing international finance company
- enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
- be offered a competitive salary, benefit packages and other additional perks
- have fun at work.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Business Developer (French)
€17000 - 24000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s ...over 1 year ago
- German speaking Brand Ambassador to Enschede!
Are you customer-oriented German speaker looking for an opportunity in The Netherlands? Then you are the Brand Ambassador we are looking for! Our client is one of the ...14 days ago
- Norwegian and Swedish Speaking Social Media Ambassador to the Netherlands
Do you feel comfortable with social media? Are you technically experienced, good with language, customer-oriented and looking for a job where no two days are the same?...about 2 months ago