Get similar jobs by email Register →
To lead and develop the Analytical activity for the Business with the aim of influencing and informing effective strategic and tactical Business decisions and solutions, and optimising Business performance.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a structured and synchronised Analytical infrastructure (including system, methodologies, KPI’s, reports, etc.) across the Company which effectively supports both strategic and operational decisions and Business objectives.
- Lead the preparations for the Company’s Annual Marketing and Revenue Planning process and take a key role in influencing and participating in the Business direction.
- Lead and continuously develop a team of Analysts across the Group to maintain, monitor and analyse data to optimise business performance by providing relevant reports and analysis to support the Business units’ objectives and queries.
- Ongoing research of industry trends in order to make relevant recommendations to improve the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Using data to analyse customer behaviour and preferences to support Marketing/Product efforts to optimise the brand experience and customer relation strategies.
- Continuously collaborate with all parts of the Group to understand Business requirements and raise red flags, e.g. trends, bugs, errors, bleeding channels, etc.
- Supporting Senior Management in producing information for the Board.
- Embracing a strong information security culture ensuring full adherence to all information security policies, practices and procedures.
- Responsibility to periodic reporting (Daily, weekly, Monthly) to the business.
- Morally, ethically and legally responsible and sets an example to meet and exceed standards as a Responsible Gaming Operator.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or equivalent within financial, mathematical or economic discipline
- Proven experience in effectively leading and managing a team
- Strong business awareness and ability to generate effective solutions, and using sound negotiation and influencing skills
- Visionary approach and experience in working in collaboration across the wider Business
- Proficient in analysis and interpreting data
- Ability to synthesise data from a variety of sources and translate into effective and actionable reports
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience of leading and delivering in a dynamic and changing environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in:
- Advanced statistical analysis and use of statistical analysis technology and tools
- Understanding of how to apply and interpret statistical techniques to real business data
- Operational reporting
- Documentation / process writing skills
- Developing data mining models
- Data Base querying and SQL syntacs
- Proficient user of Excel and query tools
- Basic programming skills
- Developing Process and Procedures
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French + German Digital Marketing - SEA Exp. Needed - Stuttgart
€30000 - 50000 per annum
Does getting to know the inner workings of a target market excite you? If so why not try on this French + German Digital Marketing Position on for size? We are looking...about 2 months ago
- Dutch + German Digital Marketing - SEA Exp. Needed - Stuttgart
€30000 - 50000 per annum
Does getting to know the inner workings of a target market excite you? If so why not try on this Dutch + German Digital Marketing Position on for size? We are looking ...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Digital Marketing Manager - SEA Exp. Needed - Stuttgart
€40000 - 50000 per annum
Does getting to know the inner workings of a target market excite you? If so why not try on this Dutch Digital Marketing Position on for size? We are looking for near ...27 days ago
- Google Adwords Account Executive (Dutch)
€24000 - 30000
The Offer - The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry - A stable position within an open minded and employee oriented working envi...3 months ago
- Advertising Specialist (Swedish)
€25000 - 28000
Job Description Do you have solid experience with Google AdWords? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person who managed and developed accounts before? Then this posit...27 days ago