Get similar jobs by email Register →
To lead and develop the Analytical activity for the Business with the aim of influencing and informing effective strategic and tactical Business decisions and solutions, and optimising Business performance.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a structured and synchronised Analytical infrastructure (including system, methodologies, KPI’s, reports, etc.) across the Company which effectively supports both strategic and operational decisions and Business objectives.
- Lead the preparations for the Company’s Annual Marketing and Revenue Planning process and take a key role in influencing and participating in the Business direction.
- Lead and continuously develop a team of Analysts across the Group to maintain, monitor and analyse data to optimise business performance by providing relevant reports and analysis to support the Business units’ objectives and queries.
- Ongoing research of industry trends in order to make relevant recommendations to improve the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Using data to analyse customer behaviour and preferences to support Marketing/Product efforts to optimise the brand experience and customer relation strategies.
- Continuously collaborate with all parts of the Group to understand Business requirements and raise red flags, e.g. trends, bugs, errors, bleeding channels, etc.
- Supporting Senior Management in producing information for the Board.
- Embracing a strong information security culture ensuring full adherence to all information security policies, practices and procedures.
- Responsibility to periodic reporting (Daily, weekly, Monthly) to the business.
- Morally, ethically and legally responsible and sets an example to meet and exceed standards as a Responsible Gaming Operator.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or equivalent within financial, mathematical or economic discipline
- Proven experience in effectively leading and managing a team
- Strong business awareness and ability to generate effective solutions, and using sound negotiation and influencing skills
- Visionary approach and experience in working in collaboration across the wider Business
- Proficient in analysis and interpreting data
- Ability to synthesise data from a variety of sources and translate into effective and actionable reports
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience of leading and delivering in a dynamic and changing environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in:
- Advanced statistical analysis and use of statistical analysis technology and tools
- Understanding of how to apply and interpret statistical techniques to real business data
- Operational reporting
- Documentation / process writing skills
- Developing data mining models
- Data Base querying and SQL syntacs
- Proficient user of Excel and query tools
- Basic programming skills
- Developing Process and Procedures
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Online Country Marketeer Jr. French market - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
€2000 - 2500 per month
Our client, a fast paced, young, dynamic and international company, is looking for a Junior Online Country Marketeer France to provide Online Marketing for their websi...about 2 months ago
- Online Marketing Specialist (English) - night shift
€18000 - 22000
The Company Our client, an established multinational company based in Barcelona, is currently recruiting for tech savvy, creative and motivated marketing consultants. ...2 months ago
- Dutch and English Inside Sales and Marketing Representative
€25000 - 30000
Be part of it This is a new and exciting role we have acquired representing one of the Forbes top 100 places to work. True to this title, this organisation provides a ...7 days ago
- Gain experience and be valued as a Recruiter
City of London, London
€£20000 - £37000 per annum + Competitive salary + Commissions up to 40%
Gain experience and be valued as a Sales Consultant NonStop Recruitment cares and invests in you throughout your career path to the top! Are searching to start a real ...14 days ago
- Marketing Manager Mobile Applications - Utrecht
€1 per annum
Our client, a successful and pioneering business in the app industry, is seeking an outstanding Mobile Marketing Manager B2C Apps to join their rapidly growing team in...about 2 months ago