Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a fast growing and successful company, operating leading brands. Through the provision of highly entertaining and branded games we strive to provide our plyers with a unique online gaming experience.
They are looking for a Head of Brand to join our growing team, the ideal candidate will power an online casino brand, have an in-depth knowledge of the German and Scandinavian markets and is able to steer the direction and strategy for our brands.
- Define and present the overall Brand/Project strategy and direction to the Board of Directors
- Project management, execution delivery, measuring and reporting of the approved Brand/Project strategy and direction
- Brand/Project departmental structuring, recruitment, direction, leadership, management and training of staff.
- Develop an ROI measuring dashboard for all efforts so that the Board of Directors understand impact and can refine/optimize program.
- Holding, documenting and presenting monthly, quarterly and annual project and staff assessments as well as any necessary proposed revision of Strategy & Direction, based on the facts, assessments and conclusions at hand.
- Co-ordinating and co-operating with 3rd party suppliers, company officials as well as any company denoted internal and external members.
- Responsible for the overall results and success of the Brand/Project.
- Thorough understanding of the German and Scandinavian markets
- 3 years minimum experience in a senior position
- iGaming experience is a must
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute plans
- Ability to influence executive leadership and cross functional departments
- Ability to effectively build internal and external teams to deliver a brand strategy
- Hands‐on, roll‐up‐your‐sleeves hard worker and self‐motivator
- Commitment to collaborate, working with the best minds to find the best solutions
- Ability to thrive in a start‐up environment
- An effective writer who can clearly, concisely and persuasively communicate
- Commercial and business acumen & an ability to analyse business trends & prioritise
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast‐paced environment, with the ability to work to tight timescales in an challenging environment
- The above position offers a highly competitive salary, the opportunity to work within a dynamic, fast paced online industry, along with a welcoming environment and personal development & growth within the company.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German + French Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 33000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...16 days ago
- German + Dutch Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 30000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...3 months ago
- Dutch Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...8 days ago
- Advertising Sales Executive (German)
Do you have previous B2B Sales experience in the digital industry and strong business acumen? Do you like to be challenged and go out of your comfort zone? Are you cur...22 days ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...3 months ago