Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a fast growing and successful company, operating leading brands. Through the provision of highly entertaining and branded games we strive to provide our plyers with a unique online gaming experience.
They are looking for a Head of Brand to join our growing team, the ideal candidate will power an online casino brand, have an in-depth knowledge of the German and Scandinavian markets and is able to steer the direction and strategy for our brands.
- Define and present the overall Brand/Project strategy and direction to the Board of Directors
- Project management, execution delivery, measuring and reporting of the approved Brand/Project strategy and direction
- Brand/Project departmental structuring, recruitment, direction, leadership, management and training of staff.
- Develop an ROI measuring dashboard for all efforts so that the Board of Directors understand impact and can refine/optimize program.
- Holding, documenting and presenting monthly, quarterly and annual project and staff assessments as well as any necessary proposed revision of Strategy & Direction, based on the facts, assessments and conclusions at hand.
- Co-ordinating and co-operating with 3rd party suppliers, company officials as well as any company denoted internal and external members.
- Responsible for the overall results and success of the Brand/Project.
- Thorough understanding of the German and Scandinavian markets
- 3 years minimum experience in a senior position
- iGaming experience is a must
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute plans
- Ability to influence executive leadership and cross functional departments
- Ability to effectively build internal and external teams to deliver a brand strategy
- Hands‐on, roll‐up‐your‐sleeves hard worker and self‐motivator
- Commitment to collaborate, working with the best minds to find the best solutions
- Ability to thrive in a start‐up environment
- An effective writer who can clearly, concisely and persuasively communicate
- Commercial and business acumen & an ability to analyse business trends & prioritise
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast‐paced environment, with the ability to work to tight timescales in an challenging environment
- The above position offers a highly competitive salary, the opportunity to work within a dynamic, fast paced online industry, along with a welcoming environment and personal development & growth within the company.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Social Media Specialist
€23000 - 25000
Are you a creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for marketing and the internet? The Company. Our Client, an American leader in online display and advertis...about 1 month ago
- German + Dutch Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 30000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...24 days ago
- German + French Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 33000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...2 months ago
- Senior Analyst - CRM
Senior Analyst - CRM | Competitive Salary, Private healthcare, relocation covered, Bonus and Pension | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to...3 months ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...about 1 month ago