Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a fast growing and successful company, operating leading brands. Through the provision of highly entertaining and branded games we strive to provide our plyers with a unique online gaming experience.
They are looking for a Head of Brand to join our growing team, the ideal candidate will power an online casino brand, have an in-depth knowledge of the German and Scandinavian markets and is able to steer the direction and strategy for our brands.
- Define and present the overall Brand/Project strategy and direction to the Board of Directors
- Project management, execution delivery, measuring and reporting of the approved Brand/Project strategy and direction
- Brand/Project departmental structuring, recruitment, direction, leadership, management and training of staff.
- Develop an ROI measuring dashboard for all efforts so that the Board of Directors understand impact and can refine/optimize program.
- Holding, documenting and presenting monthly, quarterly and annual project and staff assessments as well as any necessary proposed revision of Strategy & Direction, based on the facts, assessments and conclusions at hand.
- Co-ordinating and co-operating with 3rd party suppliers, company officials as well as any company denoted internal and external members.
- Responsible for the overall results and success of the Brand/Project.
- Thorough understanding of the German and Scandinavian markets
- 3 years minimum experience in a senior position
- iGaming experience is a must
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute plans
- Ability to influence executive leadership and cross functional departments
- Ability to effectively build internal and external teams to deliver a brand strategy
- Hands‐on, roll‐up‐your‐sleeves hard worker and self‐motivator
- Commitment to collaborate, working with the best minds to find the best solutions
- Ability to thrive in a start‐up environment
- An effective writer who can clearly, concisely and persuasively communicate
- Commercial and business acumen & an ability to analyse business trends & prioritise
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast‐paced environment, with the ability to work to tight timescales in an challenging environment
- The above position offers a highly competitive salary, the opportunity to work within a dynamic, fast paced online industry, along with a welcoming environment and personal development & growth within the company.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Design Quality Assurance Specialist
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...19 days ago
- Customer Care Specialist - Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...27 days ago
- Dutch Digital Marketing Executive - Dublin
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€28000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary This Dutch Digital Marketing job is for those who speak both Dutch and English perfectly - You have excellent communication skills and both your Dutch and ...10 days ago
- Inbound Sales and Service Representative 3220
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it This amazing international company is in search of a Customer Service Representative to join their very unique and quirky team of employees. This company...24 days ago
- Inside Sales and Marketing Representative 3064
€25000 - 30000
Be part of it This is a new and exciting role we have acquired representing one of the Forbes top 100 places to work. True to this title, this organisation provides a ...2 months ago