Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Owning, setting and executing the overall Customer Retention plan.
- Own and set bonus requirements and budget for the business.
- Management of development roadmap with regards to CRM.
- Budget management for CRM activity.
- Recommend suppliers for CRM tools.
- Management of all customers touch points – SMS, Email, DM, and Outbound Calling & Social Media.
- Management of the customer retention-marketing budget, plan aligned with the company revenue targets.
- Customer analysis and research.
- Implementing and management of customer segmentation.
- Responsible for competitor promotional analysis.
- Website content strategy.
- Management of DM, Loyalty and promotional agencies where applicable.
- Responsible for improving customer attrition rates.
- Management of effective customer strategies to build loyalty and to create up and cross-selling opportunities.
- Team management, goal setting and monitoring, training and management of appraisals.
- Responsible for the VIP programme.
- Focus group setting and consumer research studies.
- Developing customer insights and understanding which customers are loyal to us.
- Launching and measuring the success of a loyalty programme.
- Looking to the future, and understanding what new developments can be expected in the coming months and years.
- Previous background in Customer Retention in an eGaming environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Presentation skills.
- People management and leadership skills and ability to motivate employees in a high-pressurized environment.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Competent technical skills.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Head of Compliance and Data Privacy - English Speaking
€35k per year
Head of Compliance and Data Privacy - Portuguese and English Speaking Lisbon, Portugal €35,000 per year Education degree in Engineering, Business, Management (preferre...about 7 hours ago
- Nordic speaking CRM Manager
€50000 - 50000
We are now searching for a Nordic CRM Manager to tackle the growing demand for improving internal campaigns for our client. You will be involved in all steps from plan...4 days ago
- CRM Sports Executive (Senior)
Senior CRM Sports Executive (Cross Brand Marketing) | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has...18 days ago
- CRM Support Executive
CRM Support Executive | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar Recruitment Agency SRGEurope has been appoi...18 days ago
- Level 3 Technical Support with French
€19000 - 24000
Be part of it This client is a huge global outsourcing partner, operating in a number of different countries and supporting upwards of 50 languages! You will be repres...3 months ago