Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Owning, setting and executing the overall Customer Retention plan.
- Own and set bonus requirements and budget for the business.
- Management of development roadmap with regards to CRM.
- Budget management for CRM activity.
- Recommend suppliers for CRM tools.
- Management of all customers touch points – SMS, Email, DM, and Outbound Calling & Social Media.
- Management of the customer retention-marketing budget, plan aligned with the company revenue targets.
- Customer analysis and research.
- Implementing and management of customer segmentation.
- Responsible for competitor promotional analysis.
- Website content strategy.
- Management of DM, Loyalty and promotional agencies where applicable.
- Responsible for improving customer attrition rates.
- Management of effective customer strategies to build loyalty and to create up and cross-selling opportunities.
- Team management, goal setting and monitoring, training and management of appraisals.
- Responsible for the VIP programme.
- Focus group setting and consumer research studies.
- Developing customer insights and understanding which customers are loyal to us.
- Launching and measuring the success of a loyalty programme.
- Looking to the future, and understanding what new developments can be expected in the coming months and years.
- Previous background in Customer Retention in an eGaming environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Presentation skills.
- People management and leadership skills and ability to motivate employees in a high-pressurized environment.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Competent technical skills.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Head of Compliance and Data Privacy - English Speaking
€35k per year
Head of Compliance and Data Privacy - Portuguese and English Speaking Lisbon, Portugal €35,000 per year Education degree in Engineering, Business, Management (preferre...29 days ago
- Nordic speaking CRM Manager
€50000 - 50000
We are now searching for a Nordic CRM Manager to tackle the growing demand for improving internal campaigns for our client. You will be involved in all steps from plan...2 months ago
- Senior CRM Executive - German speaking
€£35k - 40k per year + relocation assistance
Senior CRM Executive - German Speaking Gibraltar £35-40k per year + relocation support The CRM team is central to the growth of the company – leading all customer rela...4 days ago
- Account Manager Danish
€29000 - 32000
Role Title: Account Manager Danish Department: Partner Management Denmark Permanent position Job Purpose: You are a high performing customer orientated account manager...8 days ago
- Security Systems Consultant (Dutch)
€19.668 euro/year + performance related bonus
Would you like to work in the vibrant city of Berlin? Do you like to support customers and provide a high level of customer satisfaction?Your next position is here, in...7 days ago