Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client's company was founded in 2012 with a smart idea. In 4 years it grew into a global business with 800 employees. It keeps its start-up culture, but needs as well some clear guidelines for the future. That is why we are looking for the right person for a role as a Head of Learning & Development Department (m/f) for the offices in Brno (Czech Republic).
Head of Learning & Development Department (m/f), Brno
Every company which grows quickly comes to the point where more structure, continuing developments plans and training strategy has to be introduced and maintain.
We are looking for a Training Manager or Senior Training Specialist with a broad global knowledge and experience in customer service training as well as operation training and development, training design and delivery.
You will be responsible for analyzes of the needs and current situation in L&D area, architecture and development of training structure and strategy as well as delivery of the trainings.
You will be able to implement your ideas and use your experience to help the company ensuring their future success.
• Taking over the whole responsibilities of Trainings and Training Strategy.
• Taking over the ownership of Back Office and Customer Support Trainings.
• Supporting the company in a continuous improvement environment.
• Service Coaching.
• Evaluations, reporting, recommendation.
• Taking over the responsibility for the training costs.
• Identifying training needs / gaps / recommendations.
• Being responsible for all kind of trainings and training plans.
• Creating Competency Models.
• Creating and providing Trainings across company.
Required skills and experience:
• Global Training Expertise in design and delivery of trainings accross whole company structure, experience with customer service included.
• Team management experience, being able to manage and train a big company (700+ Employees).
• Training budget experience.
• Time management and organizational skilled.
• Independent, reliable, self-organized, and skilled in communication.
• People focused.
• Keen on challenges and changes.
Our client is a very young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Every employee is part of the big family and the growth opportunities are plentiful. The unique start-up environment allows them to be informal, have dogs in the office and they truly don’t care what you wear! Currently, our client resides in a big, modern and bright office in Campus square.
• Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
• 20 days of holiday and a possibility to take one extra week off (unpaid leave).
• 3 sick days per year (can be used to cover short-term health issues without GP’s confirmation).
• Relocation Package – accommodation and cover of travel expenses.
• Frequent non-formal events and parties.
• Work in one of the most promising Czech startup companies.
• A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too :-)).
• A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with.
• Free refreshments (fruit, soft drinks, energy drinks…).
• And other benefits (VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, vouchers…).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€31000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native German and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for German speakers with cust...8 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€£30000 - £31000 per month + 31000 Czech Koruna Gross Per Month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Dutch and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Dutch speakers with custom...8 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Rep for Industry Leader - Brno
€31000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Swedish and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Swedish speakers with cu...8 days ago
- Customer Service Representative German and French/Dutch
€20000 - 20000
Our client is a well-known multinational shared service center established in Barcelona. For their International Business Support department, they are currently lookin...5 days ago
- Logistic Customer Service Advisor (Dutch + German)
€20000 - 20000
Our client is a well-known multinational shared service centre established in Barcelona. For their International Business Support department, they are currently lookin...about 1 month ago