Get similar jobs by email Register →
We’re looking to add a skilled, positive, and energetic Head of Quantitative Analysis to join the ever-growing sports betting operation. The candidate will have excellent analytic skills and the business vision to provide the data models and insights that will drive our strategy. He will work closely with Product Owner and Head of Trading. The Quants team is new and will be growing.
- Design, build and maintain derivative pricing data models, live and pre-live, across a broad range of sports.
- Improve the Risk Management model by implementing new numeric/quantitative techniques.
- Analyze business trends to identify scope for future product development.
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring of our products.
- Define and implement strategy for collecting, reporting and analyzing data in order to improve decisions relating to our sportsbook.
- Work with the others teams to improve KPIs through data analysis.
- Ensure data quality and availability.
- Data mining responsibilities for casino and payments operations will be added to the Quants team in a second phase.
- A master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or a related field is required (PhD in Mathematics or Statistics would be considered a huge plus).
- Statistical, Forecast and Data Mining abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of BI tools, ETL, Data structure, Data analysis.
- Experience with analytical platform such as: Matlab, R, etc.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Indispensable experience performing quantitative analysis, in a sports betting company.
- Experienced in sports data mining and sports analytics.
- Development experience in one of the languages: C, C++, #C, JAVA would be a plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to achieve results by working through others.
- Ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Very good at organizing and prioritizing task.
Perks and Benefits:
- We provide a daily catered lunch
- We offer you a health insurance package
- Access to an ever-growing, IT library
- Access to our in-house gym
- We offer relocation bonus & accommodation support
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year
- Our offices are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment
- We lighten up our workplace with an entertainment corner
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Spanish OR Portuguese Product Marketing Manager
€30000 - 30000
We are looking for a Spanish or Portuguese Product Manager with minimum 3 years of experience within the FMCG industry with a passion for online and offline marketing....6 months ago
- Sales Team Leader (Dutch)
€40000 - 45000
Do you have experience in leading sales teams? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person, ready to go the extra mile? Then this position is for you: The Company For o...about 1 month ago
- Performance Marketing Consultant (Dutch)
€24000 - 27000
Do you have an advanced experience within Google AdWords? Would you like to gain more experience within performance marketing? Then this position is for you: The Compa...about 1 month ago
- German + French Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 33000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...about 2 months ago
- Communication Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Full-time Prague, Czech Republic Required languages: French (Native), English (Advanced) Availability: Immediate Start date: ASAP We are looking for French-speaking ca...2 months ago