Get similar jobs by email Register →
We’re looking to add a skilled, positive, and energetic Head of Quantitative Analysis to join the ever-growing sports betting operation. The candidate will have excellent analytic skills and the business vision to provide the data models and insights that will drive our strategy. He will work closely with Product Owner and Head of Trading. The Quants team is new and will be growing.
- Design, build and maintain derivative pricing data models, live and pre-live, across a broad range of sports.
- Improve the Risk Management model by implementing new numeric/quantitative techniques.
- Analyze business trends to identify scope for future product development.
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring of our products.
- Define and implement strategy for collecting, reporting and analyzing data in order to improve decisions relating to our sportsbook.
- Work with the others teams to improve KPIs through data analysis.
- Ensure data quality and availability.
- Data mining responsibilities for casino and payments operations will be added to the Quants team in a second phase.
- A master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or a related field is required (PhD in Mathematics or Statistics would be considered a huge plus).
- Statistical, Forecast and Data Mining abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of BI tools, ETL, Data structure, Data analysis.
- Experience with analytical platform such as: Matlab, R, etc.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Indispensable experience performing quantitative analysis, in a sports betting company.
- Experienced in sports data mining and sports analytics.
- Development experience in one of the languages: C, C++, #C, JAVA would be a plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to achieve results by working through others.
- Ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Very good at organizing and prioritizing task.
Perks and Benefits:
- We provide a daily catered lunch
- We offer you a health insurance package
- Access to an ever-growing, IT library
- Access to our in-house gym
- We offer relocation bonus & accommodation support
- We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year
- Our offices are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
- You will be part of a young and pleasant work environment
- We lighten up our workplace with an entertainment corner
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...3 months ago
- Instructional Desginer
€22000 - 30000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Instructional Designer, w...12 days ago
- Media Analyst with English and French
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client is a worldwide provider of high value-added data processing solutions and capabilities, real-time business information, market and investment intelligence, ...2 months ago
- Dutch Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...11 days ago
- Digital E-Learning Administrator (English)
€15000 - 20000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Digital Learning Administrator, with h...12 days ago