Get similar jobs by email Register →
The primary purpose of the role is to minimise payment fraud and chargeback levels across all of our brands. This is achieved by managing a team of 12 agents, and making best use of data and technology to efficiently manage workloads and identify and block fraud attempts. Secondary objectives include implementing effective procedures to minimise bonus abuse and money laundering, and ensure we maintain compliance under all of our licenses and related legislation.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Performance management for 12 agents who are engaged in fraud prevention and compliance tasks. Regular coaching through 1-to-1 sessions and ad-hoc feedback to ensure that the agents strike the right balance between preventing fraud and minimising the impact on good customers. Encourage the development of the fraud agents’ abilities and careers. Delegate tasks as appropriate to each agent’s experience and aptitude.
- Interview & recruit new team members as needed.
- Monitor fraud trends and prioritise the efforts of the team to address the current threats.
- Maintain an automated system of rules that rejects the transactions with the highest risk and flags some transactions for manual review by the fraud agents.
- Document, implement and/or change procedures when appropriate to combat new fraud threats and new regulatory and compliance obligations.
- Oversee the recording, analysis and defence of retrievals and chargebacks.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders and clients. Identify issues and communicate with other departments whose work practices and procedures may impact on the goals of the fraud department.
- Implement new fraud prevention strategies, such as processes, procedures, and systems.
- Contribute to the development of system requirements, new implementations, and other projects.
- Maintain expert knowledge trends, products, and regulations within the online gambling and fraud industries.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Five years’ experience in fraud prevention in an online gambling environment
- Knowledge of online gambling regulations and compliance regimes
- 3rd level qualification in a business, scientific or numeric discipline
- Critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Ability to work with large volumes of data
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Account Protection Specialist
The core function of an Account Protection Specialist is to deliver superior customer experience by focusing in customer care principle, making it easy to do business ...about 2 months ago
- Financial Controller with Russian
€60000 - 70000
Join an expanding international accounting team here in Prague! Genuinely interesting new accounting opportunities in a successful global company Main Tasks: Unify tec...8 days ago
- Senior General Ledger Accountant with Dutch or Flemish
€40000 - 50000
Key activities: - Preparation of company´s reporting - Perform GL entries - GL accounts reconciliations - Cooperation on the month end closing - Cooperation on audit -...8 days ago
- Cash Collector (French+Flemish/Dutch)
€23000 - 23000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Cash Collector Benelux. The Job In thi...3 days ago
- Senior Asset Management Executive required for an immediate start, Dublin area.
Our client based in the Dublin area urgently require a Senior Asset Management Executive for an immediate start. Key Responsibilities: Organise all Tenant, Borrower le...about 1 month ago