Get similar jobs by email Register →
The primary purpose of the role is to minimise payment fraud and chargeback levels across all of our brands. This is achieved by managing a team of 12 agents, and making best use of data and technology to efficiently manage workloads and identify and block fraud attempts. Secondary objectives include implementing effective procedures to minimise bonus abuse and money laundering, and ensure we maintain compliance under all of our licenses and related legislation.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Performance management for 12 agents who are engaged in fraud prevention and compliance tasks. Regular coaching through 1-to-1 sessions and ad-hoc feedback to ensure that the agents strike the right balance between preventing fraud and minimising the impact on good customers. Encourage the development of the fraud agents’ abilities and careers. Delegate tasks as appropriate to each agent’s experience and aptitude.
- Interview & recruit new team members as needed.
- Monitor fraud trends and prioritise the efforts of the team to address the current threats.
- Maintain an automated system of rules that rejects the transactions with the highest risk and flags some transactions for manual review by the fraud agents.
- Document, implement and/or change procedures when appropriate to combat new fraud threats and new regulatory and compliance obligations.
- Oversee the recording, analysis and defence of retrievals and chargebacks.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders and clients. Identify issues and communicate with other departments whose work practices and procedures may impact on the goals of the fraud department.
- Implement new fraud prevention strategies, such as processes, procedures, and systems.
- Contribute to the development of system requirements, new implementations, and other projects.
- Maintain expert knowledge trends, products, and regulations within the online gambling and fraud industries.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Five years’ experience in fraud prevention in an online gambling environment
- Knowledge of online gambling regulations and compliance regimes
- 3rd level qualification in a business, scientific or numeric discipline
- Critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Ability to work with large volumes of data
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Disaster Recovery Planner
€12000 - 21000
Be part of it The position is with a huge global company based in the bustling city of Lisbon. The organization has a hugely international work force and offers a wide...3 months ago
- Accounting Administrator - Portuguese Language
€30000 - 40000
Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese Language Position suitable for people with previous financial administration experience, who are looking to further th...4 months ago
- EMEA Billing Specialist - English Language
€30000 - 35000CZK Per Month
We are now seeking an enthusiastic new team member for our international client in Prague. In this position, you will be responsible for administrating large value inv...4 months ago
- German Finance Administrator - Dublin City Center
€26000 - 28000 per annum
Job Summary Worked in the insurance industry before? Know your way around it? Well how does working in the finance Admin sector for one of Ireland's leading insurance ...11 days ago
- Czech/Slovak Financial Analyst General Ledger
€13000 - 20000
Be part of it This opportunity is with an established client who provides software for online gaming companies. This client highly values employees which is evident th...about 1 month ago