Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||C&M Travel Recruitment|
|Job Title||Heathrow airport Restaurant waiter|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£7.50 - £8.50 per annum + Tips & discounts|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
As a member of the restaurant waiting staff, you will have the imporant role in ensuring you are top of customer care and service. Remember, these people are about to fly off on holiday.
Your role will be to:
- Ensure guests are looked after to the highest of standards.
- Handling cash in Euros and Sterling.
- Being proactive
- Taking orders.
- Communicating with the kitchen and bar staff.
- Communicating with hosting staff and management.
The idea candidate:
- Ideally, previous experience within a high volume restaurant.
- Engaging & positive,
- Proactive with a good attitude.
- Great smile and friendly.
- Someone who is a passionate about customer service.
- Wants to progress
- Self motivated.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.