Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Hebrew Customer Care Advisor to Greece|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
Do you speak Hebrew and are ready to start a new career at the Mediterranean Sea? We have the new opportunity for you!
Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP.
Why work in Greece? A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of life is interesting. Although it is not the cheapest country to live in, you can easily afford going to restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. And find good prices for accommodation. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
The Company is an outsourcing company, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in total 160 markets. They take pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors and needs.
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to be fluent in English.
The role consist in handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat).
It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being native Hebrew and English in a communicative level.
- Have a Work Permit or EU Citizenship to be able to work in Greece
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
• WHAT WE OFFER
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accomodation, agency support to find
- a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service Job in Greece
€15000 - 21000
€ 1100 – 1200 / month + Relocation package, accommodation allowance, meal allowance, performance bonus Rotating shifts: Mon. – Sat. 9am – 9pm Yes, it is another ad for...about 1 month ago
- Customer Service Job in Greece
€1100 - 1200 euro gross / month
€ 1100 – 1200 / month + Relocation package, accommodation allowance, meal allowance, performance bonus Rotating shifts: Mon. – Sat. 9am – 9pm Yes, it is another ad for...about 2 months ago
- Customer Support Role in Greece
€14000 - 21000
Yes, it is another ad for a Customer Service role. But it is the only one worth your attention. Want to know why? Keep on reading. While there are plenty of companies ...3 months ago
- German Customer Care to Paris
Take the opportunity to use your German language in Paris! Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Operations industry in various sectors...15 days ago
- Dutch Customer Support Champion in Thessaloniki, Greece
A golden opportunity for Dutch speakers looking for an adventure abroad Our multicultural client is searching for Dutch speakers to join forces with their customer con...28 days ago